The Charming and Historic Town of Milford
- A stylish environment for casual and late-night dining and great cocktails. Ahi Sushi pizza, Trout dip, raw bar, artisanal cheese.
- The restaurant at the 140-year-old Tom Quick Inn has reopened as of spring, 2021. Charming, good service, highly rated by guests.
- Quality small batch wines served in Milford tasting room. Friendly, fun. Wine slushees, wine by the glass, or a flight of your choice.
- Affordable home decor. A children’s collection, hand-poured candles, seasonal products, and more.
- Bashful Blooms prides themselves on locally grown farm-fresh flowers. Open Saturday 11-4 and Sunday 11-3. Really beautiful flowers vary weekly.
- Highest falls in PA, only a few feet shorter than Niagra Falls. Short hike, boardwalk along 70%. Come early on weekends, wear comfy shoes.
- This peaceful 300-acre park of forest, meadows, and wetlands offers a picnic pavilion and well-marked, easy trails.
- Diner fans, road trippers, and families: stop in for shakes, pie, daily specials, breakfast all day. Great food in a classic vintage diner.
- Artist cooperative located in the historic Forester’s Hall. Wide variety of work in all mediums and genres that changes on a monthly basis.
- Basic Chinese-American with enormous buffet that includes Crab Rangoon, hibachi chicken, boneless ribs, sushi, some American food. Located just off Rt 84 near Milford.
- Drive-thru coffee shop. Coffee, espressos, chais, real fruit smoothies. Fresh baked muffins, croissants, breakfast burritos, more.
- Ann Street Antiques in Milford carries vintage and antique jewelry, clothing, dishware, lamps, much more. The store is packed and perfect for rummaging. Hours are sporadic, so call first!
- 160 sites, 18 wooded acres on the Delaware River. Tent/RV waterfront sites. 2 bathhouses, laundry, camp store. Great value. Crowded, noisy fun for the river trip/hiking gang.
- Home decor boutique, repurposed and hand-painted furniture a specialty. Clothing and a beautiful collection of selected gifts and candles.
- Art gallery and a gift store offering jewelry, woodwork, toys, and much more in 11 rooms. Great rainy afternoon opportunity.
- 3-day literary festival for conversations between people who love to read books and people who write them. Events staged throughout town.
- Small town bar and restaurant in a beautiful, historic inn. Wood-fired pizza, burgers, pasta, steaks, and daily specials. Live music, friendly vibe.
- A historic restored gristmill with a deck serving an eclectic menu including Vietnamese and classic American dishes. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Annual Oct. indie film festival. Screenings, live music, parties. At Milford Theatre, Hotel Fauchere, Columns Museum, others.
- Specialty food, homewares, health products, toys, books, beverages, and gifts. Many local artisan products are from the tri-state area. Fresh ground coffee beans.
- 100-year-old movie house, used for Black Bear Film Festival, Milford Readers & Writers Festival, Milford Music Festival, music performances, arthouse/indie screenings, and more.
- 46 homemade ice cream flavors on-site, from May to October, since 1983. ice cream, Italian ice, sorbet, soft-serve, and waffle cones.
- 5-star boutique luxury hotel. Historic building in heart of Milford. Sophisticated fine or casual dining Near hiking, waterfalls.
- The only beer distributor in downtown Milford. Beer, cider & malt beverages by the 6 pack, case, or can. Serious beer guys with good prices. Lots of cold 30 packs.
- Large selection of beers and wines of all types and terrific customer service. Not the same owner as the store of the same name in the Milford Key Food store.
- Typical New York-style Italian pizzeria that offers pizza, pasta, all kinds of chicken and shrimp, along with calamari and Zuppe di Pesce.
- Hosts 5 guests in 2 bedrooms with 4 beds and 1 bath. It’s a peaceful and quiet woodland retreat. Escape city stress! Private, but just 2 minutes to Milford.
- The ancestral home of Gifford Pinchot, first Chief of the U.S. Forest Service two-time governor of Pa. Guided tours, self-guided tours of the mansion include manicured gardens.
- 575-acre private wooded retreat, a mile of Class A trout stream, hiking trails, wildlife. 75 miles from NYC, near charming historic Milford. Bring Fido!
- Revive and Refresh Health helps you improve and maintain your health in a holistic manner, providing safe, effective, non-pharmaceutical methods.
- Family-style, old-timey decor. Wings, nachos, burgers, brisket, short ribs, and steaks. Lunch and dinner, outdoor dining.
- River trips on the Delaware River in the Water Gap National Recreation Area. Canoes, rafts, kayaks, zip lines, paintball, riverfront camping. Family-owned for 75 years.
- Historic district short walk from Milford. Early 1800’s buildings known as The Upper Mill. Houses one of the only turning waterwheels in PA. Self-guided tour, restaurant.
- Girls sleepaway camp for campers ages 7-16, with 80 staff members from across the U.S. and around the world.
- Specializing in products to help the outdoor enthusiast enjoy all seasons of the Pocono Mountains and Delaware Highlands. They’ve got everything.
- Intimate and sophisticated wedding in charming small river town. Elegant and beautiful destination, expert service.
- Small town America with a big city vibe. Riverside town with cultural attractions, restaurants, birthplace of American Conservation Movement.
- Perched on a hillside overlooking 1000s of acres of land and two pristine creeks. It hosts 8 guests in 3 bedrooms, 5 beds, 2.5 baths. Bring Fido!
- Sundays 10 am – 2 pm Memorial Day – October. Local produce, organics, meat, bread, bakery goods, jams, and more. Live music. Rain or shine.
- Gorgeous historic property on 193 acres, just 10 minutes away from Rt 84. Easy access from New York City via train, bus, or car.
- Terrific pork store with prepared foods, deli items, and a good retail section. Beef Braciole, homemade sausage, lasagna, pork loin, broccoli rabe sandwiches.
- Made up of over 1200 homes and lots. it has 3 lakes, an outdoor swimming pool, a baseball field, and basketball courts.
- Candy and gift shop located in Apple Valley Village Shops on Route 6. Fine chocolates, fudge, large assortment of your favorites.
- Roadside budget chain motel. Rooms have refrigerators, microwaves, flat-screen televisions w/ cable, Wifi. Close to ski areas, rafting, canoeing, hiking. Next door to Village Diner.
- 1863 Calvert Vaux building commissioned by James Pinchot, founder of the Am. Museum of Natural History, father to Gifford.
- Historic cabin set in the forest with a private lake, minutes from Milford. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath. Private lake, boats provided. Bring Fido!
- Yucatecan-style food and southern Mexican regional classics. It’s located in a sweet, old-fashioned inn built in 1876. Lots of tequila!
- Just south of Milford. Beach. Picnic areas, pavilion, restrooms, boat/canoe launch. Small, often very crowded. Best for boat launch, a quick dip, and a picnic. Access to McDade Trail.
- Ice Cold Beer Here LLC is the beer section of the Key Food Marketplace in Milford. Seating where you can grab a cold one to go with a hero from the Key Food deli.
- Cheerful hole-in-the-wall Mexican. Enchiladas, tacos, burritos, fajitas. Everything made fresh daily from scratch. Tables outside.