- Casual fine dining, old-fashioned family-run restaurant. Traditional Italian menu. Bar menu, kids’ menu. $$$$
- Terrific pork store with prepared foods, deli items, and a good retail section. Beef Braciole, homemade sausage, lasagna, pork loin, broccoli rabe sandwiches.
- Local bakery committed to using only fresh, all-natural, high-quality ingredients. Cakes, pies, scones, cobblers, breads, cookies, and tons of other baked goods.
- Pastries both old school and new plus seasonal flavors, fresh bread, and the best babka in the Catskills.
- Seasonal, local, fresh ingredients for specials like Meyer lemon buttermilk pancakes, blackberry syrup. Quiches, soups, salads. Great baked goods. Breakfast and lunch.
- Inside Downriver Brewing Co. Chicken and Waffles, Mac & Cheese, tacos, quesadillas, empanadas, wings, beer-battered shrimp.
- Same owner as the original Volare’s Restaurant from NYC. Old-school Italian cuisine, full bar. Homemade pasta, seafood, very good.
- Terrific little Mexican and Latin American eatery with a full bar. Comfortable dining room, family-friendly, really good food. Drink specials.
- Busy Portuguese BBQ with Latin twist. Cuban, steak, pulled pork sandwiches. Tacos, salmon, steaks, fish.
- Espresso bar and roastery. Each location of Black & Brass roasts its own beans for serving. Spectacular waterfall behind shop.
- Small roadside place popular with locals. Burgers, ribs, cheesesteaks, and daily specials. Inexpensive beer and friendly service.
- Located in Roscoe, aka Trout Town USA, and yes, they serve fresh-caught trout. The menu is simple and appealing and there are daily specials.
- Coffee shop, roaster, espresso bar. Coffee beans roasted by Black & Brass Co. Milk and cream from local farmers. Pastries include gluten-free.
- Homemade small-batch artisanal ice cream, natural fruits & ingredients. 40 flavors including Tamarind, Chirimoya, and Guanabana. Excellent.
- Nice Latin American joint located in the Bartonsville Plaza. Rice, beans, pernil (roasted pork), pollo guisando (chicken stew), empanadas, more, cooked home-style.
- An excellent chef-owned restaurant in a chalet-like building that sports a lovely deck. It’s reasonably priced and offers a pizza menu along with a fine dining menu.
- Casual Italian cuisine and fine dining owned and operated by star Chef Nicola Mersini. Pasta, entrees. Very good food and wine.
- Chef Anthony Marušić fires up his wood-burning 8,000 pound Stefano Ferrara Forni oven to serve Neapolitan-style pizza. Spectacular.
- Their specialty coffee cart serves up espresso-based drinks such as espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, and americanos using freshly roasted specialty coffee beans.
- Well-regarded chef-owned steakhouse. Casual fine dining in a beautiful old tavern-style dining room. Really good with a fantastic brunch.
- Lovely Latin American (mostly Mexican) restaurant in Narrowsburg. Full bar, outdoor dining.
- Very good pizza, pasta, wings, meatballs, and steak and sub sandwiches. Cannoli and gelato. Beer to go.
- A host of delicious baked goods, breakfast, lunch, and brunch. They make doggie treats, too. Good coffee.
- Upscale European-American cuisine in a white-tablecloth setting known for superb hospitality and friendly staff along with excellent food and wine.
- Your favorite American comfort foods, with a focus on fresh regionally-sourced ingredients. This cheery spot also offers house crafted cocktails and desserts.
- Breakfast all day. A dizzying array of pancakes, waffles, more. Lunch starts at noon; closes at 3:00 pm. Popular spot since 1985. Piggy’s ice cream stand is next door.
- Pop-up Indian restaurant serving fresh food from a Tandoor oven. Monthly late-week lunch service. Takeout only!
- Sweet country inn with seasonal menu featuring local produce in season. Offerings include prime rib, short ribs. Killer view from the deck.
- Home of the deep-fried hot dog. 100% all-beef w/ natural casing on potato bun. Cheesesteaks, wings, fries, sweet potato fries.
- Pizza 1 is in the center of Stroudsburg. They sell pizza, pasta, calzones, stromboli, entrees, desserts. Classic pizza parlor.
- Busy little Italian place in the middle of nowhere. Old fashioned menu gets good reviews. Clams on the half shell, escargot, lobster, prime rib, surf and turf.
- Casual fine dining, steak, seafood, pasta. Eclectic gourmet menu, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Extensive wine and beer lists, cocktails.
- Cheap, fast, fresh, food until midnight, 7 days a week. Cheesesteaks, burgers, 16 styles of grilled dogs, baskets, and fries.
- Homey, down-home, usually crowded, seafood restaurant and bar. Steaks, daily specials. Worth a stop.
- Fresh bagels, boiled and baked daily Friday through Sunday, available at Callicoon Marketplace and Barryville Farmers Market, 9 am -2 pm or sold out.
- Bagels are hand-rolled, kettle boiled, and baked DAILY. Soups, sandwiches, pastries, coffee, all New York style.
- Authentic Italian cuisine cooked with fine ingredients and lots of love. Their pasta is made in-house with 100% local NY wheat flour. Ramen bowls, beautiful menu.
- Ex-Brooklyn family-owned and operated Italian restaurant in the old Pizza Hut on Sterling Road. Affordable prices.
- Cute dine-in creperie opened in summer 2022. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options made with organic, non-GMO, all-natural ingredients
- Milford has a plethora of really good eats, including an authentic Italian pork store, the country’s best diner, and an elegant bistro.
- Fantastically good Lebanese restaurant specializing in Middle Eastern, vegan, and vegetarian cuisine. Everything is extremely fresh and high-quality.
- Craft cocktail bar which serves a core food menu nightly as well as inventive weekly dinner specials. Walk In breakfast/lunch turns into Stumble Out at night.
- Friendly hometown restaurant serves pizza, pasta, sandwiches, daily specials. Soups, salads, burgers. Desserts made fresh daily.
- Well, this place is interesting, to say the least. It’s an antique shop and an Eastern European restaurant that serves BBQ and has 3 tables. Strudel, schnitzel, and BBQ.
- Traditional bakery with a sourdough specialty and traditional Polish and Eastern European desserts and breads. Packaged Polish grocery items and a bit of deli.
- Yucatecan-style food and southern Mexican regional classics. It’s located in a sweet, old-fashioned inn built in 1876. Lots of tequila!
- Cheesecake is available by the whole cake, half-cake, quarter cake, or slice. They also make and sell layer cake, cookies, and other pastries.
- Quaint and charming in its little corner tucked into an unassuming strip mall. Best Thai in the Pocono region. Reasonable prices, daily lunch specials.
- Soups, salads, sandwiches in shop owned by next door’s Dyberry Forks. Wed-Sunday 11 – 3pm. Give a call to place a take-out order.
- French breakfast and lunch restaurant. Croissants, pastries, waffles. Daily lunch specials. Fresh, organic food. Can’t Make It to Paris? Eat at Branko’s.