- S’more sites feature your own trailside private dining space tucked back in the trees behind their Pint Size Park. Family-friendly, bring Fido.
- An original Prohibition speakeasy behind the iconic Tom Quick Inn. Craft cocktails in an historic place.
- Burgers, bar-b-que, soft ice cream, a driving range, and mini-golf. Take a pint or a quart of ice cream with you.
- Sweet country inn with seasonal menu featuring local produce in season. Offerings include prime rib, short ribs. Killer view from the deck.
- Relaxed, small, family-owned winery serving a variety of artisanal wines. Outside tables, tables in bubble tents overlook a pond. Wine tasting and snacks, very friendly staff.
- Great Bear golf course restaurant in clubhouse open to the public. Covered patio overlooks the 18th hole. Nice dining room.
- Steaks, chops, and seafood, along with a curated wine list. Traditional fare includes spinach and Cobb salads and a selection of sandwiches.
- Light breakfast and lunch to eat in the shop, a bakery case of beautiful treats, and custom desserts for all occasions.