- Runs north to south alongside Lake Wallenpaupack’s eastern side. The Travel Channel ranked Route 507 as one of its “Best Fall Foliage Road Trips.”
- “Top Scenic Routes in America” by Car and Driver Magazine. Harley-Davidson recognizes “PA’s Best Tour Road.” National Geographic sez it’s one of the most scenic drives in the U.S.
- The grand old resort has activities and events for all ages, and they make a special point to cater to the enjoyment of the youngest guests.
- One unique aspect of marrying in PA is that it permits self-uniting marriage ceremonies. A couple can declare themselves married, or marry without an ordained officiant.
- Enjoy authentic charcoal cooking on the go. Easy to store, set up, cook, and clean. Get outside and grill!
- Todd Oldham is in Milford. He lives in NYC, of course, but his country place is in this part of the northeastern Poconos. It’s a patchwork of new and old ideas … and “it’ll never be finished.”
- It’s Time for Trout Fishing in the Poconos! Opening day in 2023 is April 1 at 8 am. Fishing hours are 24 hours a day after the 8 am opener on April 1.
- For a surefire stress reliever, immerse yourself in the scenery surrounding this Pocono Mountains boutique hotel – a luxurious escape into outdoor adventures.
- Woodloch Lodge spa announces (for 2022) the first Snow Room in the U.S., a Tyrolean bucket shower, and a Himalayan salt sauna.
- Want to experience the great outdoors with a little pampering? Try an island in the middle of the gorgeous Delaware River.
- Magical and luxurious holidays on 5500 acres of woodlands, waterfalls, and lakes. Hayrides, a visit from Santa, skate nights, fireside stories, more.
- Perfect for couples looking for a romantic atmosphere or a beautiful outdoor adventure. Adults-only resort, a bed & breakfast, or a historic downtown inn.
- Route 390 Fall Foliage Drive starts at Lake Wallenpaupack in the north, goes thru Promised Land, and runs down to Mountainhome and Cresco.
- If you’re planning to fish in PA you can get one, three, and seven-day tourist licenses for non-residents. The area is renowned for trout fishing. Largemouth and smallmouth bass, catfish, panfish, and more, too.
- Buy a house and ski, hike, fish, and boat to your heart’s content in the Pocono Mountains, convenient to NYC and Philly that draws some 28 million visitors each year.
- I learned the hard way when I spent three months in a cabin in the woods that ran on lake water. Drink the lake water!
- GrowlerWerks Travel Keep It Carbonated keeps your beer or kombucha cold and fizzy while you camp, fish, boat, or hike.