- Honesdale pizzeria with pasta dishes, calzones, and sandwiches. Dinners include lasagna, shells, ravioli, Fettuccini Alfredo, spaghetti and meatballs, and calamari.
- Very good pan-Asian restaurant serving Desi Indian, Chinese, and Thai cuisines. Colorful, uplifting atmosphere.
- Family-owned for over 30 years. Pizza, stromboli, calzone, wings, subs, fries. Pizza by the slice. Beer for take-out. Game/arcade room for the kids.
- The restaurant of the French Manor Inn & Spa, open to the public, reservations required. French Nouvelle cuisine, 40-foot vaulted ceiling, two massive fireplaces. Jacket required, adults only.
- Harry Potter-themed coffee shop with friendly staff and a sweet dog named Charlie. Good coffee, quiche, and cookies.
- Local, hometown bakery that sells baked goods such as custom cakes, cupcakes, and pastries. Customers love it.
- Meat-friendly, plant-forward scratch kitchen. Vegan and vegetarian options, allergen-aware. Beer & wine, specialty cocktails.
- Busy little Italian place in the middle of nowhere. Old fashioned menu gets good reviews. Clams on the half shell, escargot, lobster, prime rib, surf and turf.
- Coffee shop inside a boutique. They serve coffee, fresh baked goods, and light fare. The menu is mostly sandwiches, juices, and ice cream sundaes. Super friendly!
- Great coffee, baked goods, sliders and fries. Try a gelato sandwich and a beautiful latte, espresso, cold brew, or a gelato float.
- Breakfast all day, cheesesteaks, a catfish po boy, burgers, and bowls. Coffee and baked goods. Try the cinnamon crumb cake.
- Deli and diner-style eat-in joint, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Convenience items, deli to go, tobacco, lottery. Baked goods made on site.
- Bright, low-key cafe offering fresh-pressed juices & smoothies, plus light breakfast & lunch fare. Emphasis on healthful, real food.
- Steakhouse located in a resort hotel. Steaks, chops, pasta, and seafood. Las Vegas-style ambiance. Extensive wine, cocktail lists. $$$$
- New manifestation of much loved Mai Thai in Brodheadsville. Same friendly service, very good food. Enormous menu includes Massaman curry, drunken noodles, Thai iced coffee.
- Real NY-style pie just steps from I-80 at the Shops at Crossroads. Pasta, subs, calzone, stromboli, salads, all reasonably priced. BYOB.
- Casual bar-type food with tacos, wings, sandwiches, and a burger. Craft beers, wine list. Kid’s menu. Outdoor fire pits, nice view.
- Cute little Main Street shop that serves rolled ice cream with a huge selection of toppings. They’ve also got green tea, bubble teas, and fruit teas.
- Quick pick-up concept with chef-inspired global flavors including beautiful pizza, beautiful tacos, beautiful noodle bowls, and more.
- Fantastic grab ‘n go soups, sandwiches, and bowls, as well as dinner items from this lovely little Victorian house.
- Soup is the best medicine!” operates a quick and friendly take-out counter in the heart of historic Jim Thorpe. The soup shop is in a cute alleyway along the side of a historic mansion.
- Friendly small-town breakfast/lunch. Breakfast all day. Pancakes, omelets, salads, subs, clubs, grilled sandwiches.
- Farm to table, fresh, organic food, artfully prepared. Gluten-free and vegan options. Breakfast/ lunch Tue- Fri, also dinner on Sat, Sunday brunch.
- American eatery with patio tables on the deck and a menu of steak, seafood & sandwiches. Comfortable pub-like room. Prime rib, steaks, chicken, seafood, pork, fresh fish, and vegetarian options.
- For brewery lovers and folks traveling to the Poconos. Beer list, great menu. Inside and outdoor seating. Bring Fido!
- Café that serves prepared food and beverages, such as high-end coffees and teas, freshly baked cookies, biscotti, and scones.
- Tiny casual cocktail bar and restaurant serving seasonal American dishes. Limited menu, craft cocktails and beer, outdoor dining.
- Cheesecake is available by the whole cake, half-cake, quarter cake, or slice. They also make and sell layer cake, cookies, and other pastries.
- Breakfast/lunch cafe with soups, salads, quiche, crab cakes, burgers, chicken, cheesesteaks, and more. Friendly service, good prices.
- New-style pizza joint right in the center of town. Wood-fired oven pizza, organic hots dogs, salads, and snacks to enjoy while viewing the Delaware River.
- Sue’s is a sweet new Thai restaurant in a converted old diner serving fresh, expertly prepared homemade food. Friendly service.
- Big tavern-style restaurant with three dining rooms and some great views. It’s a country place with an old-fashioned menu.
- Satay, dumplings, Pad Thai, Evil Jungle curry, Massaman curry, coconut shrimp, crispy duck, and more. Great for take-out.
- Fresh ingredients in acai bowls, fresh juices, and smoothies. They’ve also got some old-school video games against the wall.
- Typical New York-style Italian pizzeria that offers pizza, pasta, all kinds of chicken and shrimp, along with calamari and Zuppe di Pesce.
- Salads, wraps, pizza, pasta, seafood, veal, and chicken. Traditional calzones and stromboli. Traditional Italian desserts, kids menu, beer for take-out. Full bar.
- Greek diner, lots of Greek specialties in a a renovated bank. Lots of desserts and sandwiches, leg of lamb, Cobb and Greek salads.
- Storefront on Main Street serves bread, galettes, scones, cakes, cookies, pies. Menu varies as each of these items is made daily. Gluten-free options.
- Diner-style breakfast and lunch restaurant located on the Delaware River. Belgian waffles, Eggs Benedict, burgers, sandwiches, pastry case.
- Coffee shop, roaster, espresso bar. Coffee beans roasted by Black & Brass Co. Milk and cream from local farmers. Pastries include gluten-free.
- Casual and old-fashioned Italian joint serving classic Italian-American dishes and pizza. Lunch includes stromboli, calzone, cheesesteaks, and hot & cold subs.
- Authentic traditional pizza with a thin crust topped off with old-world flavors. Named one of Philly Mag’s Top 5 in Monroe County.
- Main St. Hawley pizza, subs, classic Italian pasta dishes with gluten-free options. VERY BUSY in the summertime. Have your order for pick-up in by 9:30 pm.
- Cute little spot on Main Street. Breakfast, lunch, coffee. Omelets, french toast, bagels, Eggs Benedict, Monte Cristos.