- Your favorite American comfort foods, with a focus on fresh regionally-sourced ingredients. This cheery spot also offers house crafted cocktails and desserts.
- Casual bar-type food with tacos, wings, sandwiches, and a burger. Craft beers, wine list. Kid’s menu. Outdoor fire pits, nice view.
- Outdoor stage, fire pits, live music, lots of seating. Pub menu, wood-fired oven pizza, and your dogs are welcome!
- Walk right up to the bar and order your drinks and pub like food. Brewery won the The Taste NY Craft Beer Challenge. Outdoor seating.
- Brewery with taproom and beer garden. 10 beers on draft and 4 in cans. Beer garden is open every Wednesday thru Monday.
- Friendly neighborhood pub that takes its juke, food, and beverages seriously. Farm-to-table cuisine, craft beer. Daily specials, pool table, live music.
- Log cabin-themed taproom of the Log Tavern brewery in beautiful Milford. Live music, food, IPAs, stouts, and wheat beers. Growlers to go.
- The Tap Room is a tavern reminiscent of an English pub. Great for burgers, flatbreads, and paninis. 8 draft beers, good cocktail list, wine by the glass.
- Hangout for beers, drinks, wings, and burgers for decades. Wings, burgers, daily specials, and a kids menu.
- Brewery dining room with gastropub fare and craft cocktails. Pizza, tacos, soups, salads, desserts, and snacks. Flights, pints, and growlers to go.
- Tiny new brewery’s taproom. “We use local ingredients when able, support our neighbors, and brew beer that makes people dance.”
- Modern steakhouse offering a true farm-to-table experience with fish and seafood. Draft craft beer, craft cocktails.
- Simple, sophisticated American farm-to-table restaurant. Craft beer, wine list, craft cocktails. Try the venison Scotch Eggs.
- Country bar/eatery in a huge and very old stone house. Live entertainment Wed/Sun. Outdoor seating, friendly service.
- For brewery lovers and folks traveling to the Poconos. Beer list, great menu. Inside and outdoor seating. Bring Fido!
- Restaurant on Hotel Wayne ground floor. People rave about dry-aged steaks. Lunch menu of burgers, salads, wings, more. Wine list.
- 1852 Victorian mansion. Live music on the weekends The outdoor patio is beautiful. Good food, very friendly service.
- Warm, friendly brewpub with craft beer on tap and pub fare. Fabulous outdoor dining on their beautiful porches in this 1800s building.
- Friendly brewpub. Ales, stouts, IPAs, more. Quesadillas, tacos, mac ‘n cheese. Jukebox, arcade games, live music, pool table.
- One of the only places to eat and drink in the Dingmans Ferry area offers outdoor dining, games, and good food and drink.
- Comfortable setting to enjoy a full selection of ales, lagers, and hard seltzers for on draft and packaged “to go”. They also have wine, cocktails, and two slushy machines.
- Super-casual cocktail bar, beer bar, and pub offering beer, whiskey, and wine flights. The Tasting Room offers a menu of salads, sandwiches, and snacks.
- On Big Boulder Lake. Patio tiki bar. Burgers, wings, cheesesteaks, pulled pork, fish & chips. Best for burgers & beers on the patio.
- Gorgeous spot, yummy food, outdoor dining, a fire pit, and a selection of their own fabulous beer. You can Bring Fido along and sit outdoors.
- Microbrewery, pub fare, and seasonal outdoor deck and bar area with bocce, Wiffle ball, and horseshoes. Burgers, wings, steaks, pasta, nachos. Very family-friendly.
- The ultimate basement rec room with a pool table, a jukebox and multiple stuffed deer heads on the wood-paneled walls. Good food and drinks.
- Bar and lounge focused on live music. Lots of sports TV. Bar food includes burgers, fries, and wings.
- Tiny casual cocktail bar and restaurant serving seasonal American dishes. Limited menu, craft cocktails and beer, outdoor dining.
- Truly fantastic food in this casual local. Beautiful pizza, sandwiches, pasta, steaks, and chops. Bar snacks include chicken wings and meatballs.
- Largest selection of craft beer in the burg, special late night menu is served till midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Fine dining destination restaurant with a view. Creative regional cuisine served in a 20th-century Parisian chic dining room. Reservations highly recommended.
- Rough-and-ready warehouse looks where they serve up to 16 handmade ShawneeCraft beers and hard seltzers on tap. Outdoor garden, wood-oven pizza. Dogs are welcome!
- Lunch, dinner, 36 draft beer and 70 craft bottles. Burgers, entrees, vegetarian dishes, and seafood, as well as specialty desserts, made in-house daily.
- Gastropub in renovated firehouse features craft beers, fine wines, a compelling selection of whiskeys and cocktails. Great food.
- In the luxury boutique hotel of Rest Co . Locally raised ingredients to inventive vegan comfort food, open Thursday through Saturday for your dining experience.
- New-style pizza joint right in the center of town. Wood-fired oven pizza, organic hots dogs, salads, and snacks to enjoy while viewing the Delaware River.
- Fairly small pizzeria/brewery with super bar area, outdoor patio beer garden, inside dining, and their own crafted beer.
- Tacos, burritos, breakfast burritos, soup, and desserts. They serve New York regional beer, wine, and liquor, and is the home to Stickett Inn Cider.
- Gastropub using locally distilled spirits, local beer, small plates. Try Short Rib Poutine, Flash Fried Chevre Salad, Truffle Fries.
- Bar and eatery inside the brewery warehouse. Fish and chips, burgers, wings. Very good food and beer flights, pints, growlers to go.
- Small craft brewery with taproom focused on lagers and low ABV session beers. Buy growlers and six-packs to go.
- Comfortable booths and a cozy gas fireplace. Burgers, pasta, sandwiches, and snacks. Happy hour, live music.
- Simple yet serious neighborhood bar and restaurant. Wine list, cocktails, draft and craft beer, outside dining. Comfy and pleasant.