- Smokehouse BBQ with a Tex Mex flair. Gigantic boozy biker-friendly joint with a beautiful dining area along the Pohopoco Creek.
- Outdoor stage, fire pits, live music, lots of seating. Pub menu, wood-fired oven pizza, and your dogs are welcome!
- Casual bar-type food with tacos, wings, sandwiches, and a burger. Craft beers, wine list. Kid’s menu. Outdoor fire pits, nice view.
- Promised Land State Park has a few joints close by. Try a little seafood restaurant/bar, a couple of great country diners, and a terrific food truck.
- Award-winning wines and spirits. Live music and events at their fab brick oven pizzeria, and specials throughout the year. Pet friendly!
- Wood-fired thin-crust pizza, sides, salads, cocktails, and beer. Cozy upstairs lounge, party hall, or lively outdoor garden.
- Log cabin-themed taproom of the Log Tavern brewery in beautiful Milford. Live music, food, IPAs, stouts, and wheat beers. Growlers to go.
- Gorgeous spot, yummy food, outdoor dining, a fire pit, and a selection of their own fabulous beer. You can Bring Fido along and sit outdoors.
- Tiny, happy BBQ joint on the banks of the Willowemoc River open from spring through fall. Full liquor license, lovely outdoor dining.