- Tasting room with fresh beers from Philly’s Second District Brewery. Bites from Calkins Creamery and a rotating mixture of regional chefs.
- An old fire station that’s been converted into a truly terrific restaurant. Impeccable cocktails, great food, reasonable prices.
- Casual late-night fare and classic American cocktails in historic Millionaire’s Row. Very good food and creative classic cocktails.
- Red, white, and rosé wines made at Big Creek’s family-owned, limited production vineyard. They serve cheese platters, wine by the glass, and seasonal cocktails.
- Cute dine-in creperie opened in summer 2022. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options made with organic, non-GMO, all-natural ingredients
- Milford has a plethora of really good eats, including an authentic Italian pork store, the country’s best diner, and an elegant bistro.
- Gastropub using locally distilled spirits, local beer, small plates. Try Short Rib Poutine, Flash Fried Chevre Salad, Truffle Fries.
- Mountain View Vineyard, Winery, Brewery & Distillery is all of these. Charcuterie board, flatbreads, sandwiches.
- Perfect for a cocktail by the fire, or drinks with friends. Bookshelf-line walls, hundreds of framed photographs. Excellent cocktails.