- Burgers, bar-b-que, soft ice cream, a driving range, and mini-golf. Take a pint or a quart of ice cream with you.
- Skip the crowds in the Poconos and journey North to Elk Mountain, located in the beautiful Endless Mountains. 180 skiable acres and 27 trails.
- Family-owned farm stand with a passion for what they grow. Produce and flowers, and a barn full of collectibles.
- Old country store that’s kind of a cross between a 7-11 and a grocery. They’ve got a deli and plenty of essentials.
- Great selection of craft beer along with domestic, imported, and seasonal beer. Call ahead and they’ll bring your order out to your car.
- Mini-golf, go-karts, bumper boats, and batting cages. They’ve got an arcade, too. Picnic tables, and you can bring your own food.
- Practice your swing with your best buds, or treat the kids to a round of mini-golf. Driving range, sandwich and ice cream bar.
- Tent sites, RV 20-30-50 amp sites, cabins, and rental campers. Lake, laundromat, camp store. Great for fishing.