- Marshalls Creek joint offers bar food, pool tables, darts, and draft beer. A friendly, welcoming, loud group of locals.
- Country restaurant on a quiet road. Short ribs, steak, lamb, Chilean seabass. Daily specials. Draft beer, cocktails list.
- Friendly brewpub. Ales, stouts, IPAs, more. Quesadillas, tacos, mac ‘n cheese. Jukebox, arcade games, live music, pool table.
- American fare, full bar. Burgers, cheesesteaks, hangar steak, salmon, diver scallops, and pasta. Lunch entrees include a shaved ribeye panini.
- Tiny new brewery’s taproom. “We use local ingredients when able, support our neighbors, and brew beer that makes people dance.”
- Beloved for 50 years. Breakfast all day, American restaurant classics, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pancakes, meatloaf, seafood, kids’ menu.
- Sweet and popular country dive bar/restaurant. Chili cheese dogs, ribeye sandwiches, hot subs, meatloaf, daily specials.
- Steaks, chops, and seafood, along with a curated wine list. Traditional fare includes spinach and Cobb salads and a selection of sandwiches.
- Small-town restaurant with big-city aspirations. Steaks, tuna tartare, salmon, fish and chips, and chicken penne are on the dinner menu. Daily specials.
- Simple yet serious neighborhood bar and restaurant. Wine list, cocktails, draft and craft beer, outside dining. Comfy and pleasant.
- Main Street sports bar with 15 TVs, live entertainment on weekends. Wings, burgers, cheesesteaks, daily specials.
- Warm and friendly Irish pub in a 1925 building. Shrimp baskets, burgers, and sandwiches that include prime rib, Reubens, cheesesteaks, and clubs.
- Draft beer, live music, pool, sports TV, patio. Burgers, fries, wings, nachos, quesadillas. Kids’ menu, large tables, late-night food.
- Largest selection of craft beer in the burg, special late night menu is served till midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Next door to and part of Jubilee Restaurant. 15 beers on tap, a full bar, wine by the glass or bottle. Big-screen TVs, speakers are available at your table. A full restaurant menu is available.
- Innovative menus shaped by local seasons, farms, and producers. Award-winning wine list. Extensive beer menu, craft brews. Reservations recommended.
- Sweet spot just outside of town. Verrrry friendly to locals and tourists alike, with cold beer and homemade food.
- Gastropub in renovated firehouse features craft beers, fine wines, a compelling selection of whiskeys and cocktails. Great food.
- Beautiful views of the Delaware. Shit-kickin’ local bar with a nice local crowd. Big city folks drop in, too. Very old building, very nice owners.
- American fare in a touristy place with fireplace, full bar, patio. Steaks, burgers, pasta, seafood. Lots of beer on tap. Lunch/dinner 7 days a week.
- Great beer and food, excellent cocktails, and friendly owners and staff in this comfy downtown Port Jervis space.
- Offshoot of their very popular meat shop. Casual dining that offers burgers and tacos, delicious sides, and specialty cocktails.
- Traditional Irish pub at Hotel Switzerland. Burgers, soup, chili, sandwiches. Daily dinner specials. Beer on tap.
- Lunch, dinner, 36 draft beer and 70 craft bottles. Burgers, entrees, vegetarian dishes, and seafood, as well as specialty desserts, made in-house daily.
- 32 beers on tap. Flat screens on sports. Live entertainment. Deck with fire-pit tables. Wings, burgers, veg wraps, cheesesteaks, steaks.
- The Dutchman Tavern is a great local bar with good food, cold beer, and friendly service. Small-town vibe, lots of locals. Pool, darts, sports on TV.
- Modern steakhouse offering a true farm-to-table experience with fish and seafood. Draft craft beer, craft cocktails.
- Wake Zone Indoor Golf + Taproom by Wallenpaupack Brewing Company features 6 indoor About Golf simulators and a taproom with all of your favorite WBC brews.
- Outdoor stage, fire pits, live music, lots of seating. Pub menu, wood-fired oven pizza, and your dogs are welcome!
- Not particularly cozy, average food. Best thing is that there’s a large variety of 6 or 12-packs to go, including craft beer.
- On-site brewpub has 48 beers in rotation, menu of burgers, wings, sandwiches. Live music, kids menu in an industrial 10,000 sf space.
- Walk right up to the bar and order your drinks and pub like food. Brewery won the The Taste NY Craft Beer Challenge. Outdoor seating.
- Upscale Irish pub in an old bank building in the heart of downtown. 30 beers on tap, Irish specialties on lunch and dinner menus, Irish breakfast served all day.
- Nurnberger Bierhaus offers authentic German decor, delicious German beers, and great food. Keep an eye out for creamy Jäger Schnitzel gravy.
- Blue Mountain Ski Area’s restaurant. Family-friendly. Burgers, wings, scenic view from the dining room and deck.
- Gastropub using locally distilled spirits, local beer, small plates. Try Short Rib Poutine, Flash Fried Chevre Salad, Truffle Fries.
- Typical bar grub, including cheesesteaks, quesadillas, burgers, wings. Kids are welcome, pet friendly porch. Live music on weekends.
- Family eatery focusing on steak, seafood, and Italian dishes, with a deck overlooking Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Country roadside tavern with “great food and the coldest draft beer in the Catskills.” Pretty good food, lots of draft beers.
- Dive bar with bar food in Mount Pocono. Slow service, throwback to old-time Poconos joint. Not recommended.
- Bar and eatery inside the brewery warehouse. Fish and chips, burgers, wings. Very good food and beer flights, pints, growlers to go.
- Big ol’ country local place with pool tables, a bar, restaurant seating, and bar food. They offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This fresh take on your neighborhood corner bar opened in December of 2022. Full bar, draft beer, chili, buffalo shrimp, wings, cheesesteaks, burgers, goat tacos, sloppy joes.
- Family-style, old-timey decor. Wings, nachos, burgers, brisket, short ribs, and steaks. Lunch and dinner, outdoor dining.
- Average country bar food includes daily soup, lunch, and dinner specials. Full bar, pool out back for customers to use in season.
- Brewery with taproom and beer garden. 10 beers on draft and 4 in cans. Beer garden is open every Wednesday thru Monday.
- Informal, friendly, fun. Dining room, deck overlooking Lake Wallenpaupack. Burgers, seafood, pasta, crab dip. Kids’ menu, outdoor dining.
- Casual bar-restaurant with lots of burgers and steaks. Comfy, friendly. Big menu in a restored 1890s building in the center of downtown.
- Coffee, mid-day munchies, and an afternoon libation. Stop in for breakfast sandwiches, salads, pastries. La Colombe slow drip or cold brew coffee.
- Casual sports bar/eatery set in a historic train depot with many TVs. Burgers, nachos, quesadillas, sandwiches, flatbreads, and wings. Family-friendly.