- Typical lakeside eatery. They serve buffalo wings, chili cheese fries, burgers, french fries, and the like. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 32 beers on tap. Flat screens on sports. Live entertainment. Deck with fire-pit tables. Wings, burgers, veg wraps, cheesesteaks, steaks.
- Dine indoors or out with a top-notch view of the lake. Popular eats include slow roasted brisket and Prince Edward Isle mussels.
- Ravioli, lasagna, penne with vodka sauce, and linguine with white clam sauce. Meat includes rib-eye steak, chicken parm. Overlooks Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Rustic country restaurant in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Steaks, seafood, homemade pies. $$$
- Family eatery focusing on steak, seafood, and Italian dishes, with a deck overlooking Lake Wallenpaupack.