- Wood-fired oven pizzas and wings. Hot soups, fresh salads, daily dinner specials. Outdoor dining. Friendly staff, great food.
- Lords Valley Deli serves breakfast and lunch. Eat-in or take out. Newspapers and beer to go. 12 miles from Milford.
- Super-casual cocktail bar, beer bar, and pub offering beer, whiskey, and wine flights. The Tasting Room offers a menu of salads, sandwiches, and snacks.
- Huge comfy dining room serving burgers, chili, sandwiches, wings, fish & chips, pierogies, and weekly specials. Full bar, outdoor seating.
- Log cabin-themed taproom of the Log Tavern brewery in beautiful Milford. Live music, food, IPAs, stouts, and wheat beers. Growlers to go.
- Small roadside place popular with locals. Burgers, ribs, cheesesteaks, and daily specials. Inexpensive beer and friendly service.
- Sushi, ramen, udon, and authentic Japanese street food in a casual, hip atmosphere. Pennsylvania’s first and only sake brewery.
- Strip mall pizzeria known for giant slices. Beer to go. Subs, cheesesteaks, stromboli, calzone, pasta, and Italian entrees.
- Divey country bar, edge of Promised Land State Park. Cheesesteaks, burgers, wings. Beer to go, good WiFi for campsite people.
- Casual family-friendly restaurant/bar with sports tv and a cozy, rustic atmosphere. Burgers, ribs, trout, specials. Kids menu.
- The Dutchman Tavern is a great local bar with good food, cold beer, and friendly service. Small-town vibe, lots of locals. Pool, darts, sports on TV.
- Bar and eatery inside the brewery warehouse. Fish and chips, burgers, wings. Very good food and beer flights, pints, growlers to go.
- Salads, wraps, pizza, pasta, seafood, veal, and chicken. Traditional calzones and stromboli. Traditional Italian desserts, kids menu, beer for take-out. Full bar.
- Authentic Italian in a nice spot, with friendly service and home cooking. Subs, pasta, pizza, calamari, eggplant and chicken parm. People rave about the meatballs.
- Breakfast and lunch using fresh market ingredients. Creative sandwiches, salads, scratch made soups, wholesome sides. Raw, vegetarian, and vegan options.
- Pizzeria in a strip mall. Pizza, calzone, stromboli, pasta, burgers, heroes, cheesesteaks, and subs. Beer to go.
- Grill, sushi bar, live music venue, sports bar. Popular local spot with deck, live entertainment, sports TV at the bar. Kids’ menu.
- A local town fave. Cold beer, snacks, sandwiches, and live music. Small town feel, friendly bartenders.
- For brewery lovers and folks traveling to the Poconos. Beer list, great menu. Inside and outdoor seating. Bring Fido!
- Storefront Italian deli. Hot and cold heroes, chicken cutlet, meatballs, cannoli, cookies. Beer to go.
- Family-owned for over 30 years. Pizza, stromboli, calzone, wings, subs, fries. Pizza by the slice. Beer for take-out. Game/arcade room for the kids.
- Basic dive bar that serves bar food, including wings, chicken and shrimp in the basket, Philly cheese steaks, hot dogs, burgers, and a meatball parm sandwich. Pool table, TV.
- On-site brewpub has 48 beers in rotation, menu of burgers, wings, sandwiches. Live music, kids menu in an industrial 10,000 sf space.
- Comfortable setting to enjoy a full selection of ales, lagers, and hard seltzers for on draft and packaged “to go”. They also have wine, cocktails, and two slushy machines.
- Outdoor bar and seating. Touristy place that’s seen better days. Pizza, pasta, burgers. Stick with snacks and beer. Live music on Fridays.
- This fresh take on your neighborhood corner bar opened in December of 2022. Full bar, draft beer, chili, buffalo shrimp, wings, cheesesteaks, burgers, goat tacos, sloppy joes.
- Deli and convenience store selling breakfast all day, sandwiches, burgers, daily specials. Grocery staples, cigarettes, and beer.
- Tasting room with fresh beers from Philly’s Second District Brewery. Bites from Calkins Creamery and a rotating mixture of regional chefs.
- Informal, friendly, fun. Dining room, deck overlooking Lake Wallenpaupack. Burgers, seafood, pasta, crab dip. Kids’ menu, outdoor dining.
- Small craft brewery with taproom focused on lagers and low ABV session beers. Buy growlers and six-packs to go.
- Walk right up to the bar and order your drinks and pub like food. Brewery won the The Taste NY Craft Beer Challenge. Outdoor seating.
- Storefront strip-mall pizzeria. Pasta, hoagies, everything you expect from a pizza parlor. Bottled beer to drink with your pizza or to-go by the six-pack.
- Offshoot of their very popular meat shop. Casual dining that offers burgers and tacos, delicious sides, and specialty cocktails.
- Nice little family-owned and operated pizza place on Main Street in Delaware Water Gap. Good pizza. Beer & wine.
- Gorgeous spot, yummy food, outdoor dining, a fire pit, and a selection of their own fabulous beer. You can Bring Fido along and sit outdoors.
- Draft beer, live music, pool, sports TV, patio. Burgers, fries, wings, nachos, quesadillas. Kids’ menu, large tables, late-night food.
- Fresh “everyday” food. Pastries, sandwiches, salads, soups, and quiches made from local farm ingredients. Local fresh eggs, dairy, beer & wine. Drip coffee bar.
- Wood-fired oven pizza. Wine and beer. Beer available by the glass, flight, and growler. Outdoor deck.
- Tiny new brewery’s taproom. “We use local ingredients when able, support our neighbors, and brew beer that makes people dance.”
- Casual after-ski or a day on the river brewpub. Burgers, steaks, pork chops, salmon. Daily specials like tacos or chili. Growlers to go.
- Great for a breathtaking view of the 9th and 18th holes on the golf course. Menu features an array of sandwiches, signature salads, steaks, and more.