- “Family Owned, Quick Serve Authentic Smokehouse BBQ.” Made from scratch with the freshest ingredients and all Prime meat. Casual and fun.
- Busy Portuguese BBQ with Latin twist. Cuban, steak, pulled pork sandwiches. Tacos, salmon, steaks, fish.
- Casual fine dining, Modern American. Steaks, lamb, pork chops. Kid-friendly. $$$$ No liquor license, but will set you up with mixers, so BYOB.
- Owners are straight outta Sicily. Neopolitan and Sicilian pies, tons of entrees, kids menu. Homemade cannoli and tiramisu.
- Diner/country-style place. Huge portions, great prices, wonderful staff. Breakfast Saturday and Sunday until 11:00 am.
- Tiny, friendly, Peruvian restaurant. Authentic cuisine, cheerful dining room. Operated by the Llama Ice Cream family reviewed by the New York Times.
- Wood-fired organic sourdough artisan pizza and live music during Friday pizza nights during the summer. Fun and laid-back.
- Rustic mom’ n pop off the beaten path in White Haven. American food and BBQ. The atmosphere is homey, people are friendly. Good prime rib.
- Homemade NY style pizza along with paninis, pasta, and salads. Prices are reasonable and New Yorkers approve of the pie. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Specialty coffee drinks and farm-to-table comfort food. Breakfast and lunch include sweet and savory waffles.
- Trailer parked in Salvation Army parking lot is one of the hidden gems of the Poconos. Hot dogs, burgers, cheesesteaks, fries. Ridiculously low prices.
- Well, this place is interesting, to say the least. It’s an antique shop and an Eastern European restaurant that serves BBQ and has 3 tables. Strudel, schnitzel, and BBQ.
- Pho shop located in a strip-mall. Modern-chic dining room. Pho, spring rolls, grilled pork, bowls. BYOB. Open daily.
- Casual, family-friendly restaurant. Extensive menu, salad bar, dessert bar. Breakfast all day, reasonable prices. Kids’ menu, outdoor deck.
- Storefront pizza parlor since 1968. Authentic Italian, generous portions, good prices. It’s an old-school Italian restaurant as well a place for slices and pies to go.
- Comfort food and burgers, home-style cooking. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their specialty is homemade baked goods.
- Diner fans, road trippers, and families: stop in for shakes, pie, daily specials, breakfast all day. Great food in a classic vintage diner.
- This compact, no-frills taco joint offers a few outdoor tables and meticulously prepared Mexican eats. A little treasure in Tannersville.
- Real NY-style pie just steps from I-80 at the Shops at Crossroads. Pasta, subs, calzone, stromboli, salads, all reasonably priced. BYOB.
- Roadside BBQ joint grilling ribs, chicken, brisket, pulled pork outside. Indoor and outdoor dining. April to Labor Day.
- Lakeside with picnic tables. Enjoy a quick food meal, live music, and games. Open May throughout the summer.
- Cheerful hole-in-the-wall Mexican. Enchiladas, tacos, burritos, fajitas. Everything made fresh daily from scratch. Tables outside.
- Eat in or take out. Variety of homemade pierogies, golabki (stuffed cabbage), vegetarian dishes, smoked Kielbasa, deli meats, popular Polish and American salads.
- Good option in the Lake Region. Pizza, pasta, salads, entrees, hero sandwiches. Try Bianca pie with white truffle and basil.
- People love John’s of Arthur Avenue. 100% New York-style restaurant is big, comfortable, friendly, with inside and outdoor dining.
- Unassuming storefront housing a terrific little restaurant. Mexican and Spanish food made to order, friendly service. BYOB.
- Bagels with lox, breakfast quiche, eggs benedict. Lobster salad croissant, salad with greens, walnuts, pears, bleu cheese. 2 decks, one overlooks the lake. Gift shop, too.
- Fantastically good Lebanese restaurant specializing in Middle Eastern, vegan, and vegetarian cuisine. Everything is extremely fresh and high-quality.
- Farm to table, fresh, organic food, artfully prepared. Gluten-free and vegan options. Breakfast/ lunch Tue- Fri, also dinner on Sat, Sunday brunch.
- Cute little spot on Main Street. Breakfast, lunch, coffee. Omelets, french toast, bagels, Eggs Benedict, Monte Cristos.
- 21 handmade flavors of ice cream, sherbets, and sorbets, 25 different toppings. Peach cobbler, banana pudding, sundaes, and malts.
- Unassuming and simple Mexican joint with good food. Jarritos soda, horchatas, tacos, burritos, quesadillas.