- GQ Mag calls it “One of the “Best 25 New Stores in the World.” Celebrated thinkers, writers, artists, share the ten books they would take to their metaphorical desert island.
- Crafted foods to go, rotisserie chicken, daily specials. Pasta, ravioli, stromboli from Brooklyn to go. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free options.
- Fresh EVERYTHING. Eggs, breads, fruit, flowers, eggs, seasonal vegetables, baked goods, and much more.
- Small riverfront studio hosts 2 guests. Great river views, covered patio, floating deck, riverfront access.
- Fun and adventure on the Upper Delaware River since 1955. Rafting, canoeing, kayaking, tubing on the river. Campsites, too.
- 1920s industrial warehouse by the Delaware River. Taxidermy, antique hardware and salvaged lighting, and design services.
- Fantastic quick and casual eatery serving baked goods, coffee, breakfast, lunch, and an array of coffee drinks.
- Fantastic food store! Specialty groceries include foods locally and globally sourced, lots of craft beer, and a rotating selection of unique men’s and children’s fashions.
- They aim to “advance the traditional art of storytelling by showing the newest and best independent films from around the world and in their own backyard.”
- French macarons, pies, and organic naturally-leavened breads made with locally-sourced whole grains. Find at Callicoon Pantry on Fridays.
- Pastries both old school and new plus seasonal flavors, fresh bread, and the best babka in the Catskills.
- Camp with an attached bathroom and a private garden. It hosts 2 guests with 1 bedroom, 1 bed, and 1 bath. 4 miles from downtown Narrowsburg.
- Narrowsburg is a scenic hamlet on the Delaware River, on the border of Pennsylvania and New York. Tons of great restaurants and shops.
- Lovely Latin American (mostly Mexican) restaurant in Narrowsburg. Full bar, outdoor dining.
- Hosts 8 in 3 bedrooms with 4 beds and 2 baths. Callicoon, Livingston Manor, Bethel (home of Woodstock!), and Honesdale are a quick drive away.
- Ice cream made with local fresh milk and cream, sweetened with honey from their own beehives, made with fresh seasonal fruit, nuts, chocolate, and spices.
- This “Lifestyle Shop” carries a highly curated collection of clothing and home furnishings. Home decor is trendy but functional, industrial-chic side by side with elegant or country.
- 150-seat art deco performing arts theater. High-caliber jazz, classical, folk, world music, opera, and theatrical performances. Walking distance to Main Street.
- This carefully curated selection of fine wine and spirits is not your average liquor store! Voted River Reporter’s Best of for 2022.
- Super secluded 3 bedroom and 1.5 bath rental on 5 acres. Sonos sound system, wood-burning fireplace, lots of outdoor seating, fire pit, great location.
- New-style pizza joint right in the center of town. Wood-fired oven pizza, organic hots dogs, salads, and snacks to enjoy while viewing the Delaware River.
- Your artistic home in the Upper Delaware Valley. Artist platforms in galleries, on stages, and at festivals. They are the Arts Council of Sullivan County.
- Riverfront cottage with room for 4 guests in 2 bedrooms with 2 beds and 1 bath. Fire pit, deck, A/C.
- Sun-filled cafe and roasting facility. Small-batch coffee roaster with premium teas and locally produced raw honey from their own hives.
- 2 bedroom rustic cabin on the Ten Mile River, just 3 miles to Narrowsburg. Fireplace, vintage kitchen, swimming, fishing, campfire, picnic spot. Bring Fido!
- A rustic retreat where city and country foxes alike have gathered since its first incarnation in the 50s. This little boutique motel is located where Ten Mile River joins Delaware River.
- 6 guests, 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, 1 bath. Frette linens, Bosch kitchen appliances, American/Danish mid-century furniture, riverfront. Bring Fido!
- Museum of colonial history provides an authentic depiction of the life of the Delaware Company Pioneers. A tour of the facilities includes demonstrations of early settlers’ lifestyles.
- Warm colonial home outfitted with all the modern necessities. 3,000 sf, five bedrooms, and three baths for up to 12 guests.
- This place has everything, from a dishwasher to laundry to super-fast WiFi and 55″ HDTV, tons of premium channels. 10 minutes to Narrowsburg. Bring Fido!
- Riverfront cabin hosts 6 guests in 3 bedrooms with 3 beds and 1 bath. Japanese hot tub, deck, beautiful river views. Bring Fido!
- Riverfront 2 bedroom tiny cottage with room for 4 guests in 2 bedrooms with 3 beds and 1 bath.
- Hosts 2 guests (and up to 4 ) in 2 bedrooms with 2 beds and 2 baths on top of the mountain. 20 wooded acres. All modern amenities.
- Your favorite American comfort foods, with a focus on fresh regionally-sourced ingredients. This cheery spot also offers house crafted cocktails and desserts.
- Sullivan County has tons of really good restaurants and bars. Wood-fired pizza, craft cocktails, great ice cream, great baked good, and more.
- Conde Nast Traveler recommends this modern and rustic, private and secluded 3 bedroom Narrowsburg cottage. Grill, hot tub, close to town. Bring Fido!
- A curated collection of sustainably-sourced goods for your home and yourself from local Catskill artists and international artists and designers.
- Hosts 4 guests in 2 bedrooms with 3 beds and 1 bath in a modern cabin on 7 wooded acres. Bring Fido! Super fast WiFi, lots of premium TV channels. Bring Fido!
- Moderately difficult 3-mile loop trail off the Ten Mile River. Best from late September through the end of October.