- Historic farmhouse on 5 acres. Stocked fishing, boating, swimming pond w/ sand beach. Easily accessible, wonderfully quiet.
- Treasure trove of antique and vintage. Explore over 3,000 sf of store space for the new merchandise they bring in every day.
- Free June music festival in Honesdale’s Central Park. Local and nationally known live acts. Artists’ row, food vendors, kid’ area.
- 85-acre camp with air-conditioned bunks, dining rooms, Shul, gym, and performance center. Two test kitchens for cooking instruction. Lake, swimming pools, waterslides.
- Lake Bryn Mawr Camp is one of the oldest traditional all-girls sleepaway summer camps in North America, established in 1921 for girls from 2nd to 10th grades
- Curated vintage clothing from the 1920s-90s, antiques, vinyl in downtown Honesdale on 1008 Main Street in Union Alley .
- Hosts 8 in 3 bedrooms with 4 beds and 2 baths. 30 acres of the countryside is highlighted by magnificent waterfalls and bordered by thousands of acres of state lands.
- Soups, salads, sandwiches in shop owned by next door’s Dyberry Forks. Wed-Sunday 11 – 3pm. Give a call to place a take-out order.
- Deli, natural foods market with salads, wraps, soups and daily specials All items homemade with local meat and produce. Eat-in or take-out.
- Bagel and coffee, breakfast, sandwiches to go, lunch to stay or to go. Farm to table, great baked goods. Daily 6 am – 2 pm, closes noon on Sundays.
- They make 80 varieties of wursts and sausages. Their supermarket is terrific. Imported beer.
- Bring the kids to this 1870 schoolhouse to look at a day at school with eight grades taught by one teacher. Call for hours.
- Traditional co-ed 7-week sleepaway camp for campers aged 6-17 since 1923. Art, drama, athletics, and adventure.
- Old-fashioned week-long county fair held in the beginning of August. Rides, games, shows, exhibits, animals, food.
- Opened in July 2021. Food menu includes sandwiches, burgers, wings, and traditional Irish fare, including fish and chips.
- On the creek. Queen memory foam bed, waterside hammock, fire pit, grill, hiking, biking. 5 minutes to Honesdale.
- French breakfast and lunch restaurant. Croissants, pastries, waffles. Daily lunch specials. Fresh, organic food. Can’t Make It to Paris? Eat at Branko’s.
- See real chocolate production happening onsite and sip delicious drinks, taste chocolate, and enjoy baked goods in the roastery’s cafe.
- Darling hometown cafe, omelets for breakfast, homemade soups, sandwiches, burgers. Don’t forget the pie.
- Quirky hotel built in 1827. Understated rooms offer Wi-Fi and cable TV. Suites add 1 or 2 bedrooms; upgraded suites provide kitchens.
- Brewery dining room with gastropub fare and craft cocktails. Pizza, tacos, soups, salads, desserts, and snacks. Flights, pints, and growlers to go.
- Century-old Victorian house located within walking distance of the shopping and entertainment district of Honesdale.
- 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail featuring beautiful wildflowers. Best used from April until October. It’s a short hike straight up and down.
- Cheap, fast, fresh, food until midnight, 7 days a week. Cheesesteaks, burgers, 16 styles of grilled dogs, baskets, and fries.
- Organic methods to grow our vegetables in a natural way. We believe in humane and ethical treatment of all livestock on our farm.
- Sleepaway summer camp for youth that have social and emotional learning challenges. any age from 8 years to 21 years. Sessions of any length from 1-9 weeks.
- Say “I do” in a destination wedding at your own private summer camp. With overnight accommodations for even the largest guest list.
- Friendly family-owned diner-stye restaurant. Try a homemade Italian sausage sandwich or an order of pork chops. Bar in the back room.
- Classic Vietnamese dishes, fresh, high-quality ingredients. Noodle soups, sandwiches, summer rolls, rice and noodle salads. Vegan offerings, Vietnamese coffee.
- Guided tours and rentals of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, bicycles, and snowshoes. 18 years of programming experience.
- Rustic quiet family camping in the northern Pocono Mountains on Lake Ponderosa. Cabin, RV, tent, group sites. Tons of activities.
- Super cheap movie theatre in a mall offering first-run films. Sodas come with unlimited refills. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Espresso bar and roastery. Each location of Black & Brass roasts its own beans for serving. Spectacular waterfall behind shop.
- Soft-serve cones, shakes, frozen yogurt, dairy-free options. Fast-food menu includes hot dogs and french fries. Sundaes for dogs.
- Handmade botanical products made from homegrown herbs. Botanical soaps, salves, European style herbal tea blends. Tea and organic baked goods on the stone patio.
- Historic brick warehouse. Industrial roots, modern fixtures. Cathedral-style ceilings, open beams, exposed brick on the Lackawaxen River.
- Casual, farm-to-fork dining. Meats, produce, and cheeses locally sourced. Seasonal menus. Signature cocktails, beer and wine lists.
- Private club for members and guests. A challenging 18 holes on what many consider some of the finest greens in golf.
- Breweries and fine dining alongside farm markets, cheesemongers, creameries in the agricultural paradise of Wayne County.
- American eatery with patio tables on the deck and a menu of steak, seafood & sandwiches. Comfortable pub-like room. Prime rib, steaks, chicken, seafood, pork, fresh fish, and vegetarian options.
- Classic diner fare and Neapolitan pizza. Burgers, hoagies, heroes, subs, sandwiches, calzones, and stromboli. Breakfast all day.
- Local bar with draft beer & eats. Burgers, fries, wings, nachos, soft pretzels, sandwiches, Everything house-made. Friendly warm vibe.
- Great coffee, baked goods, sliders and fries. Try a gelato sandwich and a beautiful latte, espresso, cold brew, or a gelato float.
- Low-key lakeside campground just 6 miles from Honesdale and 15 miles from Lake Wallenpaupack. Cabins, RV and tent sites, tent rentals. Lots of amenities, pet-friendly.
- Tavern, bar, lounge, whatever they call it, it’s a sweet old dive bar with cheap brews and good food on Main Street in Honesdale.
- Scenic tours on 25-mile train ride from Honesdale, birthplace of American railroad. Restored vintage cars, fall foliage tours.
- Ice cream shop open all year for ice cream, sundaes, and shakes. They get their ice cream fresh from the wonderful Manning Farm Dairy of Dalton.
- Dave’s Super Duper is Honesdale’s hometown grocery store. Small, basic grocery setup. Family-owned and friendly. Dave’s Beer Store is attached.d.
- Bar and eatery inside the brewery warehouse. Fish and chips, burgers, wings. Very good food and beer flights, pints, growlers to go.
- Six luxuriously modern oversized lofts in a fully restored, historic 3 story brick Main Street building. Rent individually or together for up to 32 guests