- Hard and soft Hershey’s ice cream, hot dogs, pretzels, and more across the road from Lake Wallenpaupack. Order at the window or grab a table out front.
- At Hawley Silk Mill, complimented with a view overlooking the Paupack High Falls and an outdoor ceremony area that seems to float in the trees.
- Fine dining to a roadside ice cream stands. Try homemade ice cream with fresh-picked blueberries, a brewery taproom, or a charcuterie on Paupack High Falls.
- Your old-fashioned farm stay includes breakfast and dinner. Heated outdoor pool, playground, fishing ponds, hiking trails.
- Good option in the Lake Region. Pizza, pasta, salads, entrees, hero sandwiches. Try Bianca pie with white truffle and basil.
- 2 bedroom cabin in Paupackan Lake Estates. Access to docks, a beach, fishing, and canoeing, 15 minutes to Lake Wallenpaupack. Lovely. Bring Fido!
- Offers Paupackan Lake, one of the cleanest lakes in Northeast Pennsylvania. Great fishing. Just north of Lake Wallenpaupack.
- A group of individual private houses located 2 miles from the main lodge. All Woodloch Resort amenities with your rental. 2-5 bedrooms, up to 12 persons.
- 252-acre non-powerboat lake that has great swimming, boating, and fishing. Beautiful and just north of Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Hosts 4 guests in 2 bedrooms with 2 beds and 2 baths. 2 wraparound decks, TV with premium channels, beautiful house.
- Overlooks Woodloch golf course. Burgers, clubs, salads. For dinners Waygu NY Strip, Veal Scaloppini, half-roast chicken. No children allowed at dinner.
- Harmony In The Woods is an outdoor amphitheater in the woods of Hawley that features regional and national performing artists.
- Small, family-owned candle shop in the Hawley Silk Mill. Lots of Lake Wallenpaupack-themed candles. Jars, mugs, and other shapes of highly-scented candles.
- Lakeside gathering spot next to the swimming pool at Silver Birches Resort. Live music, menu of cheesesteaks, hot dogs, burgers, tacos.
- Ledges Hotel’s picturesque natural surroundings make a visually stunning wedding venue. Boutique hotel modern and rustic at the same time.
- The D & H Canal (Delaware & Hudson) Park at Lock 31 has 16 beautiful acres to explore. Daniels Farmhouse, D&H Canal, Canal Lock 31. Signs give a brief history of the site along the Lackawaxen River.
- Relaxed, small, family-owned winery serving a variety of artisanal wines. Outside tables, tables in bubble tents overlook a pond. Wine tasting and snacks, very friendly staff.
- Main St. Hawley pizza, subs, classic Italian pasta dishes with gluten-free options. VERY BUSY in the summertime. Have your order for pick-up in by 9:30 pm.
- Private residential community on Westcolang and Fawn Lakes that offers plenty of Airbnb-style vacation houses within a 2-hour drive from metro NY and NJ.
- 18-hole, par-72, award-winning golf course winds its challenging way over 6,579 yards. Fern-carpeted forest, lush wetlands, broad upland meadows.
- Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths at Lake Wallenpaupack. Tons of amenities and Silver Birches Resort privileges.
- Boat and water sports equipment rentals on Lake Wallenpaupack. Water skiing, pontoon, ski, and pleasure boats.
- Humble downtown Hawley hotel, 7 miles from Lake Wallenpaupack. Ridge Italian Grill on the premises Twelve clean, cozy no-frills guest rooms.
- Friendly small-town breakfast/lunch. Breakfast all day. Pancakes, omelets, salads, subs, clubs, grilled sandwiches.
- Live theatre productions from June to September. Musicals, dramas, and comedies, and a Christmas show during Hawley’s Winterfest.
- Scenic tours of Lake Wallenpaupack. Rentals include boats, stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, and pontoons.
- Run-down “condo resort” (timeshare rentals) near Lake Wallenpaupack. 1 and 2-bedroom condos with kitchens and living rooms. Indoor/outdoor pools.
- Typical lakeside eatery. They serve buffalo wings, chili cheese fries, burgers, french fries, and the like. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Rooms overlook Lake Wallenpaupack. WiFi, cable TV, refrigerator. Family-friendly, on-site restaurant, across from lake’s only public beach.
- Retail shop for farm-fresh flowers. Custom or ready-made bouquets. Event design and florals for Settlers Inn weddings.
- Family eatery focusing on steak, seafood, and Italian dishes, with a deck overlooking Lake Wallenpaupack.
- IPAs, farmhouse ale, blonde ale, and more. No food, but you’re welcome to bring your own. Gorgeous reclaimed high and low tables. Friendly staff and a good time.
- Brewed coffees from local micro-roasters. Cookies, scones, muffins. Sandwiches and salads. Order take out or grab a table inside.
- Bright, clean, and comfy, directly on Lake Wallenpaupack. Cable TV, free breakfast. Great rates, great value, we recommend that you book early.
- Historic luxury on Paupack HIgh Falls. Room service, soaking tubs, TV, WiFi, concierge. Glass wine bar/ restaurant on-premises. Gracious service, recreational activities nearby.
- Cozy and homey family-owned restaurant serving 3 seasonings: American, Mexican, and Italian. Empanadas, enchiladas, tostadas, tacos, burgers, shrimp ceviche, penne.
- 1 and 2-bedroom suites with views of Lake Wallenpaupack. May thru Oct. Part of Silver Birches.
- Eat between The Potting Shed and the Lackawaxen River in the area that boasts posh picnic cabins, hammock chairs, an oversized fire pit, and wicker furniture for lounging.
- Full-service gym that offers superior service, personal training, weights. Come and take fitness classes or work out with a wide range of fitness equipment.
- Hosts 6 guests in 2 bedrooms with 4 beds and 2 baths. The home sits on 800 running feet of a private river on 2 acres across from a 3,000-acre preserve.
- Annual 3-day end-of-summer festival celebrating Lake Wallenpaupack. 60+ events take place on the lake and in the cute small town of Hawley. Boat tours, free shuttle.
- Family fun park near Lake Wallenpaupack. Go-karts, bumper boats, laser tag, mini-golf, much more. Food available, modest prices.
- Italian family-owned restaurant, bar, and grille in the Hotel Belvedere. Prime steaks and seafood. Reservations strongly encouraged.
- Vintage lakefront family resort. Modern amenities. 13 beautiful structures date back to the 1920s. On the shore of Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Luxurious bath and body products from around the globe include soaps, salts, and other paraben and chemical-free bath products.
- Great for a breathtaking view of the 9th and 18th holes on the golf course. Menu features an array of sandwiches, signature salads, steaks, and more.
- Basic supermarket with prepared foods, bakery, propane. ATM in store. Very clean and friendly.
- All about the lake vacation. They have a huge selection of beer, hard seltzer, and hard cider, along with deli and usual IGA supermarket offerings.
- Largest of the campgrounds on Lake Wallenpaupack. 160 tent/RV sites. Swimming, boating. All of the basic amenities. Large, level, wooded sites. Inexpensive.
- Family-owned budget motel near Lake Wallenpaupack. Clean, comfortable rooms and efficiency suites. Cable TV, WiFi, heated indoor swimming pool.