- Minutes from ski resorts, beaches, and nature preserves that hosts 10 guests in 4 bedrooms with 5 beds and 2.5 baths. Gorgeous house.
- Hosts 14 guests with 4 bedrooms, 8 beds, and 3.5 baths. Hot tub, fireplace, lake view, AC, game room, fire pit, gril, lots of large Smart TVS. Bring Fido!
- Race pro karts wheel-to-wheel 1″ off the ground, at speeds of 50+ MPH on a 3/4-mile road course inside Pocono Raceway. $$$$
- Very popular long-time breakfast and lunch counter located in a strip mall. They serve home cooking for lunch and dinner 7 days a week and breakfast all day.
- 7 guests in 3 bedrooms with 4 beds and 1 bath. Steps to the lake. Grill, fire pit, workspace, and more – everything you need. Bring Fido!
- Average country bar food includes daily soup, lunch, and dinner specials. Full bar, pool out back for customers to use in season.
- Hosts 6 and is ideally suited for 2-3 small families. 3 bedrooms with 6 beds and 2 baths. Game room, fire pit, deck, grill, hot tub, pool table. Bring Fido!
- Pizzeria in a strip mall with a comfortable dining area. Enormous menu with pizza, rolls, calzones, subs, pasta. Kids’ menu.
- Hosts 8 in Camelot Forest. Wet Bar, 2 fireplaces, gas grill, fire pit on over an acre backing up to a state park. 2 hours from NYC and Philly. Bring Fido!
- Warm and friendly Irish pub in a 1925 building. Shrimp baskets, burgers, and sandwiches that include prime rib, Reubens, cheesesteaks, and clubs.
- Small roadside place popular with locals. Burgers, ribs, cheesesteaks, and daily specials. Inexpensive beer and friendly service.
- Lots of Airbnbs and VRBOs, surrounded by game lands and state parks, close to Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Lake Harmony, and Thomas Darling Preserve.
- 2,500 acres of woodlands and glacial wetlands, ancient marsh waters, in one of the state’s largest spruce forests. 2-mile trail, boardwalk system. Birding, hiking.
- A tiny community made up of 283 homes. Nearby golf, state park, ski mountain, restaurants. Airbnb and VRBO rentals.
- Drive on your own or ride-along in a 600hp NASCAR style race car at speeds of up to 160 MPH on the 2.5 mile Super Speedway at Pocono Raceway. $$$$
- Private community south of Arrowhead Lake, minutes from Blakeslee, Jack Frost, and Big Boulder. Close to great hiking and biking.
- Lakeside house with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Clubhouse in walking distance. Laundry, deck, fireplace, footsteps to the beach.
- 3-bedrooms, 2.5-baths. Lake access, deck, air conditioning, laundry, fireplace, TVs, lots of parking.
- On the edge of Lake Shangri-La with 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths for up to 18 guests. TVs with Hulu in all bedrooms, pool table, gas fireplace.
- Basic grocery store in Blakeslee. There’s a Fine Wine & Good Spirits next door. Open 7am ’til 8pm daily.
- A.A. Outfitters is a fully stocked fly shop located in Blakeslee surrounded by great fishing streams and rivers.
- Hosts up to 16 in 7 bedrooms with 16 beds and 4 baths, and it’s a beauty with tons of amenities and a great location. You can bring Fido, too!
- Adjacent to Pocono Raceway. 1 and 2 bedroom units with full kitchens, private entrances, and sleeper sofas. Indoor pool, playground, beautiful property.
- Bare-bones little place with 15 rooms. Cable TV, affordable pricing. Minutes from Pocono Raceway and Big Boulder. Part of Murphy’s Loft restaurant.
- 85 rooms include jacuzzi rooms/suites. Close to Jack Frost and Big Boulder ski areas, Thomas Darling Preserve. Great for NASCAR fans. Free breakfast, indoor heated pool, sauna.
- Hosts 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with 7 beds and 2 baths. Lake with beach is a 10-minute walk or a 2-minute drive. Deck, grill, Chromecast TV.
- Tons of vacation rentals. 43-acre Lake Shangri-La, sandy beach, basketball and tennis courts, picnic and playground facilities.
- The Polaris Slingshot is a sort of hybrid of a motorcycle and a car. With dual seats, it’s a perfect getaway for couples touring the area. $$$$
- 55 peaceful wooded acres, 182 sites for RVs, tents, cabins. Camper rentals available. 2 miles to Pocono Raceway, access to ATV trails from the campground.
- Hiking, picnicking, fishing in season (with license). Popular spot for fly-fishing. Covered pavilion with picnic tables and BBQs.
- Beautiful 18-hole par 72 mountain course. 200 acres, 7200 yards. Driving range, chipping green. Club rental, pro shop, restaurant.
- 2-story, 2100 square foot lakefront home that has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A group of up to 8 persons can very comfortably occupy this home.