- Modern steakhouse offering a true farm-to-table experience with fish and seafood. Draft craft beer, craft cocktails.
- Craft cocktail bar which serves a core food menu nightly as well as inventive weekly dinner specials. Walk In breakfast/lunch turns into Stumble Out at night.
- Organic and locally-sourced breakfast, lunch and dinner along with all-day brunch seven days a week. From-scratch baked goods, an assortment of coffee drinks.
- Truly fantastic food in this casual local. Beautiful pizza, sandwiches, pasta, steaks, and chops. Bar snacks include chicken wings and meatballs.
- Tasting Room and retail store. Everything honey-based. Artisanal fine foods, craft cocktails Friday thru Sunday.
- An old fire station that’s been converted into a truly terrific restaurant. Impeccable cocktails, great food, reasonable prices.
- Offshoot of their very popular meat shop. Casual dining that offers burgers and tacos, delicious sides, and specialty cocktails.
- Tacos, burritos, breakfast burritos, soup, and desserts. They serve New York regional beer, wine, and liquor, and is the home to Stickett Inn Cider.
- 1852 Victorian mansion. Live music on the weekends The outdoor patio is beautiful. Good food, very friendly service.