Dingmans Ferry 18328
- On Lake Pickerel since 1936. Gas station, convenience store, bait shop, and deli. Fishing licenses, beer-to-go, sandwiches, ATM.ATM, Bait, Beer, Deli, Fishing Gear
- Edges Delaware Water Gap National. 36-acre private lake. Diverse, inclusive, offers ACESS program for developmentally disabled.
- Latin-style takeout, and takeout only. Empanadas are the basic offering. Rice & beans, Chicharrones, Arepa Con Queso, Chorizo Colombiano, hot dogs, fries, mac ‘n cheese, and plantains.
- Hosts 4 guests in 2 bedrooms with 2 beds and 1 bath. Open concept living with a fireplace, 65” Roku TV, WiFi. Yes, you can bring Fido!
- Educational exhibits and guided waterfall walks in season. Rangers provide general information about Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
- Designated Pennsylvania’s best trail in 2019 by Outside Magazine. 3 miles long and marked by bright orange blazes. Tumbling Waters waterfall.
- 2nd highest waterfall in PA. Boardwalk trail, 2 waterfalls. Hemlock, rhododendron, birds, wildlife. Visitor center.
- Convenience store with gas station and deli. General store, daily lunch specials, friendly service.
- Motorized and primitive camping in the beautiful and very, very, very private Delaware State Forest. A simple to get permit is required.
- Basic supermarket with prepared foods, sushi, bakery, pharmacy, propane, and beer and wine. In-store beer & wine cafe.
- 136-site rustic campground in Delaware Water Gap Nat Rec Area. Riverfront, forest, primitive, and RV sites. Sites spacious and level. Riverfront camping.
- 1/2 mile trail made of smooth boardwalk paths. Rhododendron and hemlock. Ends at the base of Dingmans Falls.
- Site of a number of cascade waterfalls along Dingmans Creek, best trail in the Delaware Water Gap for waterfall lovers.
- 5 private cottages, each with a private deck or patio. Picnic table, bonfire pit, BBQ grill, flower garden. Cable TV.
- Hosts 2 guests in 1 bedroom with 1 bed and 1 bath. It allows 2 dogs of any size. Completely remodeled. Bring Fido!
- Gifts and home decor include a variety of southwest jewelry, decorative arts, pottery, and some vintage clothes.
- One of the only places to eat and drink in the Dingmans Ferry area offers outdoor dining, games, and good food and drink.
- (PEEC) in the 77,000-acre DWGNRA offers 12 miles of hiking trails, weekend educational programs, conference facilities, and summer camp.
- Beautiful 1906 Arts & Crafts stone cottage on Dingmans Creek. Serenely rustic, modern amenities, patio. Sleeps 4. Bring Fido!
- Hosts 3 guests in 1 bedroom with 2 beds and 1 bath. Down a wooded path, very private, borders DWNRA. Well stocked and peaceful.
- Host up to 9 in a cabin surrounded by thousands of acres of protected forest that’s 1,000 feet from the road. Hot tub, swing, AC, heat, fire pit, deck, fireplace.
- This 1912 Dutch Colonial-style building is 90 minutes from NYC and 5 miles from Milford. A team of NYC hospitality veterans is at the ready to customize your experience.
- Deli sandwiches and groceries. Milk, cold cuts, bread, Hershey’s ice cream, cigarettes, propane, ice. Open daily 6:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- 4,500 sf of luxury with 2 beds, 1.5 baths on 14 acres. Beautifully done, lots of amenities, Bring Fido! Sanctuary with rescued horses on the property.
- CGI Camp Gan Israel offers Jewish girls a top-quality overnight camp experience in a beautiful setting. Camp sessions are for 2 or 4 weeks.
- 80,000 lush acres filled with glacial lakes and bogs. Hiking, mountain biking, ATV trails, 13 lakes and ponds for fishing, camping.