- Sub/hoagie shop, they get their bread from a bakery in New Jersey. Sandwiches are made of high-quality ingredients and the place gets good reviews.
- Guest reports of bugs in the beds, a musty smell, lack of outlets, and rooms in poor condition are common. We’re going to go out on a limb here and say: not recommended
- Rustic, stone-and-wood-accented country B&B with a fireplace & whirlpool tub in each room. Located between Hickory Run and Lehigh Gorge State Park.
- Sleeps up to 24! It’s a 3,000-square-foot authentic log cabin home. 6 bedrooms, 4 baths. 2 decks, game room, borders Lehigh Gorge State Park. Bring Fido!
- 16,000-acre state park. 300 tent, trailer, RV sites, a few walk-in sites, camping cottages. Lake, hiking, trout fishing, waterfalls, streams. Apr – Dec.
- Rustic mom’ n pop off the beaten path in White Haven. American food and BBQ. The atmosphere is homey, people are friendly. Good prime rib.
- Small-town classic diner. Friendly service, good portions, Sunday breakfast buffet. 13 oz “hubcap” burger. Open ’til 3:00 pm, cash only.
- Clean and quiet with spacious rooms, convenient location. The breakfast selection includes waffles, pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Pet friendly, pool, game room.
- 16,000-acre natural area. Public beach, campground, 44 miles of hiking trails. Trout fishing, swimming, disc golf, winter sports. Waterfalls, lake.
- Horseback riding, trail rides, wagon rides, pony rides, wildlife tours, and wintertime sleigh rides. Bring a picnic. By appointment only.
- Beautiful 3-floor cabin hosts 12 guests in 5 bedrooms with 7 beds and 3 baths. Fire pit, fireplace, decks, gorgeous mountain views. Bring Fido!
- Ski in/ski out to beautiful Jack Frost. Sleeps 10 in 2 bedrooms with 7 beds and 2 bathrooms in 1450 sf of space. Primarily a house for the slope shredders.
- Walk up serving windows, outdoor seating, plenty of parking. Soft-serve, yogurt, ices, sundaes, floats, and doggie treats.
- Summit elevation 2000′, base 1400′, vertical drop of 600′. 21 different slopes and 9 lifts: 1 quad, 2 triples, 6 doubles, and 1 ski carpet. 6 eateries and bars.
- 75 modern rooms with heated indoor pool, free breakfast bar and breakfast buffet. Close to ski areas, Pocono Raceway, and Lehigh Gorge State Park.
- Excellent, fairly easy, day-hike loop to explore in the Pinchot State Forest. Streams, cascades, wetland meadows, diverse forests, and the beautiful Choke Creek Falls.
- Log cabin rentals in many parts of the Poconos. All sizes, from 4 bedrooms to 10 bedrooms. Cabins can accommodate 4 – 30+ people.
- Not particularly cozy, average food. Best thing is that there’s a large variety of 6 or 12-packs to go, including craft beer.
- Beautiful house hosts 16 on the Lehigh River. Great for bachelor/bachelorette parties, big families, and groups of friends. Lot of amenities.
- Guided scenic trail rides. Helpful guides, gentle horses, great for beginners. Rides take approx. 1 hour. Children must be 9 years old to ride the trail, pony rides for little ones.
- 165 sites, friendly, and great for kids. Lots of activities, tons of amenities. Swimming pool, camp store, cable TV, WiFi, stocked fishing pond.
- Shades of Death Trail is a 2.4 mile out and back trail located in White Haven’s Hickory Run State Park. Hiking, running, and bird watching. Best May – Oct.
- In Hickory Run State Park you’ll find the remains of this historical site of the one-time largest tannery in America.
- Outdoor dining overlooking the golf course with fire pits and tiki torches. Best for drinks and snacks on the patio.
- Sand Spring Lake at Hickory Run State Park. Wide, sandy beach. Crowded on weekends. 400-table picnic area, playground, disc golf. Mid-May – Mid-Sept. Small $ to park.
- 6,868 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. Good practice facilities and driving range. Restaurant/clubhouse on-premises. Specials available. Not fancy, but lovely.
- A 425-acre beauty Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania camp. Recently remodeled, private lake, canoeing, kayaking, and sailing. financial aid available.
- Cute local bar and restaurant with homemade food. Burgers, wings, nachos. Dinners are comfort food platters. Friendly vibe and service, sports on TV.
- Bourbon is the specialty at this micro-distillery and cocktail bar. Seating is available inside the tasting room, or outside in the garden area.
- Questionable timeshare/hotel reopened in Aug 2022. Reviews reflect the fact that it’s definitely not ready for prime time
- Casual fine dining in an industrial-chic dining room. Steaks, seafood, burgers, and drinks. $$$$