- Lunch, dinner, 36 draft beer and 70 craft bottles. Burgers, entrees, vegetarian dishes, and seafood, as well as specialty desserts, made in-house daily.
- Almost 3,000 acres of hiking, biking, fishing, boating around the 950-acre Beltzville Lake. Picnic areas, pavilions, restrooms.
- Flights for not only wine drinkers but also those who enjoy locally produced brews and special cocktails made with spirits produced right in Carbon County.
- The Mahoning Drive-In Theater has the largest CinemaScope in PA. Retro 35mm film program, concession stand, events, and camping!
- Sunflower Festival, Fall Fest, Christmas trees, flowers, pumpkin butter, gift shop, and lots of events.
- Nostalgic candy store with over 800 sweets. Homemade local chocolates, fudge, penny candies, gift baskets, local artisan products.
- Well-maintained RV park, tons of activities for kids and adults. Heated swimming pool, BBQs and picnics, well-stocked fishing pond.
- 525-foot sand beach on Beltzville Lake. May to Sept. Concession, bathhouse, playground, picnic areas. Popular on the weekends, lots of people, loud music, and grilling going on. Get there early!
- Comfortable setting to enjoy a full selection of ales, lagers, and hard seltzers for on draft and packaged “to go”. They also have wine, cocktails, and two slushy machines.
- Secluded camping in the forest. This glamping tent offers the peace and quiet of camping in the deep woods.
- Beautiful Pocono Mountain outdoor amphitheater. Sat/Sun shows. Beer, wine, food. Dance floor by the stage.
- A variety of bagels and breakfast sandwiches, BLTs, panini, and steaks sandwiches for lunch. They’ve got an assortment of potato hashes that include pastrami and andouille.
- Try rafting, kayaking, or biking. Come out for a day in the fresh air and enjoy exciting river rapids, Lehigh Gorge scenery, and crisp Pocono Mountain air.
- Tent camping in the forest on 40 wooded private acres. Outdoor kitchen, fire ring, bathhouse. 20 minutes from Jim Thorpe.
- Each Saturday from 9 am to noon, from late May through mid-October. “Producer goods” only market. Everything is fresh and local.
- “The World’s Largest General Store and Family Entertainment Center.” ACE Hardware and an Ashley Homestore. They have a bowling alley. Whacky and fun.
- Roadside Bar-B-Q pit and a food truck serving real wood-smoked barbecue and more. Catering is also available via their food truck.
- Indoor pool, free breakfast, fitness center. Rooms have WiFi, a microwave, and a mini-fridge. Close to Jim Thorpe and tons of attractions.