- Willie-Wonka inspired candy store offering a huge selection of candy, soda, and gifts on Main Street in downtown Stroudsburg. Packed from floor to ceiling with bulk candy.
- Cute old-fashioned notions shop in a restored 1890s building specializing in old-time candies and candles. 500 varieties including 300 bins of bulk candy to mix & match.
- Barrels of loose candy, flavored pretzels, fudge, jams, hot sauce. There’s also a novelty/gift shop. Open daily 93:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- “The World’s Largest General Store and Family Entertainment Center.” ACE Hardware and an Ashley Homestore. They have a bowling alley. Whacky and fun.
- Antiques, restored furniture, candles, soaps, home decor, paint, penny candy, gifts, and workshops.
- Tons of candles in this 18 room house. Every candle is hand-made in the Pocono Mountains and double scented with lead-free wicks. Choose from paraffin or soy.
- Nostalgic candy store with over 800 sweets. Homemade local chocolates, fudge, penny candies, gift baskets, local artisan products.
- Candy and gift shop located in Apple Valley Village Shops on Route 6. Fine chocolates, fudge, large assortment of your favorites.
- This collection of shops includes American Candle, a wine and beer shop, Rolley’s Ice Cream, and a room with 200 barrels of candy.