- Tiny, happy BBQ joint on the banks of the Willowemoc River open from spring through fall. Full liquor license, lovely outdoor dining.
- “Family Owned, Quick Serve Authentic Smokehouse BBQ.” Made from scratch with the freshest ingredients and all Prime meat. Casual and fun.
- Order app from list, go to the buffet and put a plate together. Chefs at the massive grill will cook your dish while you wait. Fun.
- Roadside Bar-B-Q pit and a food truck serving real wood-smoked barbecue and more. Catering is also available via their food truck.
- Offshoot of their very popular meat shop. Casual dining that offers burgers and tacos, delicious sides, and specialty cocktails.
- Well, this place is interesting, to say the least. It’s an antique shop and an Eastern European restaurant that serves BBQ and has 3 tables. Strudel, schnitzel, and BBQ.
- Roadside BBQ joint grilling ribs, chicken, brisket, pulled pork outside. Indoor and outdoor dining. April to Labor Day.
- Southern/Texas-style smoked BBQ truck. Smoked ribs, brisket, chicken, and pulled pork.