Port Jervis 12771
- Busy Mexican restaurant. The menu offers the usual Mexican fare, from ceviche to fajitas. They’ve got 1,444 reviews and a 4.5 rating on Google. People like it.
- Port Jervis loves this pizza joint. Calzone, pizza in tons of styles, pasta, and Italian dinner. Hot and cold heroes.
- 2,000 sf, 4 bedroom, 2 bath Victorian-era house. Eat-in modern kitchen, gas fireplace, hot tub, grill, deck, downtown location. Bring Fido!
- Daily raft, canoe, kayak, and tube trips through the Pocono & Catskill Mountains. Overnight and day trips are available. Book online.
- Coffee shop inside a boutique. They serve coffee, fresh baked goods, and light fare. The menu is mostly sandwiches, juices, and ice cream sundaes. Super friendly!
- Casual bar-restaurant with lots of burgers and steaks. Comfy, friendly. Big menu in a restored 1890s building in the center of downtown.
- Fogwood and Fig is a plant based comfort food cafe offering messy good burgers, delectable sandwiches, whole meal bowls and thoughtful seasonal specials.
- Great beer and food, excellent cocktails, and friendly owners and staff in this comfy downtown Port Jervis space.
- Prepared homestyle recipes for lunch and dinner. Single or family-sized meals. Daily specials. People love it.