- Touristy hibachi restaurant. Steak, lobster, scallops, chicken and shrimp hibachi, sushi. Specialty cocktails. $$$$
- Light breakfast and lunch to eat in the shop, a bakery case of beautiful treats, and custom desserts for all occasions.
- Tons of candles in this 18 room house. Every candle is hand-made in the Pocono Mountains and double scented with lead-free wicks. Choose from paraffin or soy.
- Wood-fired oven pizza. Wine and beer. Beer available by the glass, flight, and growler. Outdoor deck.
- You can be the best lumberjack at Splinters Hatchet & Axe Throwing. Stop in and rent a lane. Laid-back and friendly. Most games take about an hour.
- Cheesecake is available by the whole cake, half-cake, quarter cake, or slice. They also make and sell layer cake, cookies, and other pastries.
- Well-regarded chef-owned steakhouse. Casual fine dining in a beautiful old tavern-style dining room. Really good with a fantastic brunch.
- Student artists will work with Broadway and industry professionals to grow in the mediums of acting, singing, dancing, and virtual media.