- Outdoor bar and seating. Touristy place that’s seen better days. Pizza, pasta, burgers. Stick with snacks and beer. Live music on Fridays.
- National Park Service primitive group campsites in wooded area next to the river; five-person minimum. Drinking water, fire rings, picnic tables. Pet friendly, canoes allowed.
- In lovely gated Saw Creek in Bushkill, hosts up to 12 with 3 bedrooms, 8 beds, 2 baths, and lots of amenities.
- Opened in spring 2021. Customers report that pizza is NY/NJ authentic. Burgers, cheese steaks, hot and cold subs.
- Boutique festival site with lawn and indoor seating . Food/beverage stands, amphitheater for 10,000, theater for 400. Festivals, events, and touring artists.
- Inn & Conference Center in a stunning natural setting. 13,000 sf of flexible meeting space. 400-seat amphitheater, 7 meeting rooms include classroom and exec rooms.
- Deli sandwiches, snacks, drinks, eggs, milk, newspapers, cigarettes, candles, and more. Great for campers and Airbnb peeps. A super friendly family runs the place.
- 7 guests, with 2 bedrooms, 3 beds, 2 baths in the forest. Creek, deck, community pools, lakes, tennis, more.
- 300 acres, including 8 waterfalls and more than 2 miles of hiking trails, bridges, and walkways. Picnicking and grilling area, paddle boats, mini-golf, fishing.
- Conde Nast Traveler named Gold Finch Cabin one of the best Airbnbs outside of NYC. Ideal for families, fully-stocked kitchen, hiking trails. Bring Fido!
- 5-star, four seasons, gated recreational community with tons of amenities. Lakes, Saw Creek, and lots of Airbnb and VRBO listings.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a soaker tub, and a deck for miles on an acre in the DWGNRA. Full kitchen, outdoor grill, tons of hiking.
- A-frame home that hosts 8 guests in 5 bedrooms with 6 beds and 2 baths in Bushkill’s amenity-filled Saw Creek Estates.
- Fully furnished 3,900 square foot 3-story contemporary in beautiful Saw Creek Estates. 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths. Fireplace, sunken living room. $549,900
- 40 miles + 60,000 acres of biking, hiking, fishing, camping, swimming, boating on the Delaware River in this jewel of the National Park System.