- Boat-in-only, 1-night-only stays on Delaware River. Primitive, backcountry-style campsites accommodate up to 6 people.
- Turn your rafting trip into a mini-vacation by staying before and after your trip at Whitewater Adventures campground. Wooded tent sites, bunkhouses. Tent rental available.
- National Park Service primitive group campsites in wooded area next to the river; five-person minimum. Drinking water, fire rings, picnic tables. Pet friendly, canoes allowed.
- 135 secluded primitive sites in 345-acre county park on lake. Boat, hike, swim, fish. Inexpensive, unplugged camping vacation. Bathhouse, camp store.
- A tiny grouping of secluded cabins and tent sites centered around a beautiful stream with a waterfall. 400 acres perfect for fishing, hiking, and biking.
- Geodesic domes, luxury tents, and traditional tents sites, lots of amenities, next door to Promised Land State Park.
- Basic sites in 2021 are $35 and include access to bathrooms, showers, and firepits; no RV hookups. Glamping sites start at $169/night.
- A limited number of private leave-no-trace campsites over acres of rolling hills and postcard vistas on 2nd District brewery grounds.
- 1200-acre estate along the Upper Delaware River. Beautiful serene wood, miles of secluded riverfront. Luxury cabins and tent sites. Trout fishing, miles of trails.