- Traditional sleep-away camp for boys grades 2 – 11, proud to be one of the oldest boys overnight summer camps in the United States.
- Family-owned traditional co-ed summer camp ages 6 – 15 since 1957. The camp offers 2, 4, 6, and 8-week sessions.
- Offers a reception venue, ceremony venue, catering services, lodging, and entertainment all rolled into one.
- Co-ed sleepaway camp grade 2 – 11 with an enrollment of 400 campers is one of the oldest camps in America. Modern facilities meet old-fashioned charm.
- Boys sleepaway summer sports camp ages 7 – 16, since 1943. Programs in sports, horsemanship, and the arts, including the communications and technology program.
- Family-owned traditional sleep-away camp for girls in 2nd – 11th grades. Excellent programming and staff make this a top girl’s camp.
- Offers it all: a reception venue, ceremony venue, catering services, lodging, and entertainment, or you can rent the venue and DIY. Gorgeous.
- Basic dive bar that serves bar food, including wings, chicken and shrimp in the basket, Philly cheese steaks, hot dogs, burgers, and a meatball parm sandwich. Pool table, TV.
- 595 acre waterfowl propagation lake. 3 boat launches, variety of fish includes largemouth bass and yellow perch. Lots of wildlife.