- Heated complex, 220,000 sf in America’s largest indoor water park. Options for babies, toddlers, older kids, and parents. Tons of water attractions.
- 18-hole Par 72 Championship East Course was designed in 1912 by classic-era giant Donald Ross. Slow play, challenging fairway. Pro shop, restaurant.
- 457-room resort with African safari motif, America’s largest indoor water park, outdoor water park. Escape rooms, 30,000 SF arcade, mini-golf, indoor/outdoor pools, more.
- 205,000 SF center with 33 meeting rooms in a 977 room resort. Access to Kalahari Resort amenities. Spa, salon, waterpark.
- Pool, water slides galore, kiddie play area, and a TON of other Kalahari attractions with your outdoor water park day pass. Philly/ NYC just 2 hours by car.
- Pocono Manor Resort was built in 1902. It burned in a massive fire in 2019. Reopening in 2024 as a Jimmy Buffet company, Margaritaville Resort Village.
- Steakhouse located in a resort hotel. Steaks, chops, pasta, and seafood. Las Vegas-style ambiance. Extensive wine, cocktail lists. $$$$