- A limited number of private leave-no-trace campsites over acres of rolling hills and postcard vistas on 2nd District brewery grounds.
- Two-bedroom house on 50-acres of gorgeous wooded property fronting the Delaware River. Fast WiFi, full kitchen, deck, fire pit. There are kayaks and bikes. Bring Fido!
- Cabins nestled among the trees and tucked in the northern-most terrain of the Pocono Mountains. Farm-fresh meals 3x times a day, snacks and refreshments included.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 beds, and 2.5 baths sleep 10. Private pond and 5 acres. Firepit, large 3-season sunroom, great room with fireplace.
- Gas and groceries. Stop in for made-to-order deli breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There’s a daily variety of freshly made salads and baked goods.
- A lodge at the top of a small hill, and a beautifully restored modern barn space at the center of it all. Perfect place for your personal retreat, group retreat, or event.
- Accommodates 2 guests with 1 bed, 1 bath in a studio style. Situated directly on the Delaware River overlooking Skinners Falls. Multiple windows, french doors, 2 skylights.
- Tasting room with fresh beers from Philly’s Second District Brewery. Bites from Calkins Creamery and a rotating mixture of regional chefs.