- Local and very rural dive bar since 1849. Fries, sandwiches, burgers, and a NY Strip. Bowling alley on the 2nd floor.
- The place where you buy your campground in a private, gated community. Plenty of lots with trailers for sale. 2 pools, clubhouse, food & bar.
- Bait & tackle with tons of fishing gear. They’ve got toys for kids, sunglasses, and a tiny barber shop, too. 24-hour bait out front on the honor system.
- Made by a pastry chef with flavors created by her chef husband. People LOVE them. Buy an 8-ounce jar or a 2-ounce snack pack.
- Impressive waterfall that is roughly 75 feet wide and 50 feet tall. Trails lead down the side of the falls as well as along the top of both sides of the ravine.
- Upscale European-American cuisine in a white-tablecloth setting known for superb hospitality and friendly staff along with excellent food and wine.
- Beautiful 113-acre lake with a 3-mile-long shoreline. Two swimming beaches, a boat launch and storage area, a tennis court, and a clubhouse.