- Outdoor dining overlooking the golf course with fire pits and tiki torches. Best for drinks and snacks on the patio.
- Overlooks Woodloch golf course. Burgers, clubs, salads. For dinners Waygu NY Strip, Veal Scaloppini, half-roast chicken. No children allowed at dinner.
- The eatery at Paupack Hills Golf Course has a full bar, outdoor dining, live music, overlooks the lake.
- Restaurant on the golf course at Split Rock Country Club with spectacular views overlooking the mountain. Food is hit or miss. Best for a casual golf outing.
- Steaks, chops, and seafood, along with a curated wine list. Traditional fare includes spinach and Cobb salads and a selection of sandwiches.
- Great Bear golf course restaurant in clubhouse open to the public. Covered patio overlooks the 18th hole. Nice dining room.