- Sushi, ramen, udon, and authentic Japanese street food in a casual, hip atmosphere. Pennsylvania’s first and only sake brewery.
- Korean restaurant offering Korean food and sushi. Classic Korean dishes, barbecue, sushi, and sandwiches. Good sushi, friendly staff..
- Sushi, appetizers, rice bowl, noodles, bento boxes, and entrees that include Teriyaki and Tempura.
- Grill, sushi bar, live music venue, sports bar. Popular local spot with deck, live entertainment, sports TV at the bar. Kids’ menu.
- Korean-owned Japanese restaurant in a strip mall. Service is slow, fish is fresh, and food is tasty. Sushi and teriyaki. Inexpensive.
- Busy and popular restaurant serving sushi, sashimi, and hibachi. Friendly and fast-paced. Full-service bar.