- NY State Park with 120-acre lake. Wooded sites, many on the lake. Hike, rent a boat, swim. Popular for great trout fly-fishing. Bring Fido!
- Monthly, weekly, weekend sites at the end of a long road. Abundance of woods, ponds, wildlife. Well-spaced tent/primitive sites.
- Driftstone Campground is a private family campground on the Delaware River for over 50 years. Tons of family activities, boating on the river.
- Small 60-site RV seasonal rental campground in the woods on Mocatek Lake, a few miles from Lake Wallenpaupack.
- 150 RV sites, 4 cabins, and 10 lakefront tent sites located on 40-acre private Lake Moc-A-Tek, just a 7-minute drive from Lake Wallenpaupack. Fishing, rowboat rentals. Pet-friendly.
- RV-Tent, cabins, Conestoga wagons(!) nestled on the banks of the Beaverkill River. Tons of amenities, boat rentals.
- Campground/marina w RV/tent sites & boat launch on Lake Wallenpaupack. Boat access to Wallenpaupack Creek, adjacent to hiking in the Ledgedale Natural Area.
- Rustic quiet family camping in the northern Pocono Mountains on Lake Ponderosa. Cabin, RV, tent, group sites. Tons of activities.
- This campground is on 15-acre Lake Genero and it’s great for fishing, swimming, row boating. BBQ pits, tennis court, playground.