- Old-fashioned county farm fair in August. Live music, food, booze, fireworks, amusement rides, live animals, a baking contest, demo derby, and the Coal Cracker Cornhole Tournament.
- Their slogan is “Partying Naked Since 1945.” Camp, grab a cabin, a hotel room, or bring your RV. Their activities calendar is jam-packed throughout the summer.
- Basic sites in 2021 are $35 and include access to bathrooms, showers, and firepits; no RV hookups. Glamping sites start at $169/night.
- 18 miles to Pocono Raceway, close to fishing and boating at Beltzville State Park. RV/tent sites. Don Laine campers are a conservative bunch.
- Blue Mountain Ski Area’s restaurant. Family-friendly. Burgers, wings, scenic view from the dining room and deck.
- Family ski area, PA’s highest vertical, 5 terrain parks. 39 trails and 16 lifts. Summer activities include mountain biking, scenic lift rides, archery, disc golf, more.
- Gift shop with dried arrangements, sachets, soaps, and candles. Two acres of blossoming lavender plants.
- Hand-dipped & soft-serve ie cream. Cones, shakes, floats, ices, sundaes. Waffle & pretzel cones. Spillane’s hot dogs on a toasted New England-style roll.