- General store with breakfast/lunch counter. Homemade breakfast, bread, soups, daily lunch specials. Coffee bar and tons of freshly baked items.
- 100-year-old camps provide 2 separate experiences – one for boys and one for girls. 75-acre waterfront, 2 heated pools, athletic facilities, fitness centers.
- Campground with the natural, peaceful beauty of the scenic Delaware River. Fire pit and picnic tables are provided. Laundry, camp store, boat rentals.
- Co-ed 7-week sleepaway camp grades 2 – 11 since 1940. Playhouse, aquatics, athletics, arts, and adventure. Off-site experiences in Adirondacks and the West.
- Waterfront shop in an 1850s farmhouse with 6 dealers on Duck Harbor Pond.