- Charming B + Bt located on the New York side of the Delaware between Cochecton and Milanville, directly above Skinner’s Falls, the Grade 4 rapids.
- Sullivan County has tons of really good restaurants and bars. Wood-fired pizza, craft cocktails, great ice cream, great baked good, and more.
- Seasonal, locally sourced New American dinners served in a rustic-chic dining room with a bar. It’s Chef Henning Nordanger’s take on American comfort food.
- Small town bar/eatery that calls itself “The Home of the Roast Beef Sandwich.” Very good bar food includes wings, burgers, desserts.
- An old fire station that’s been converted into a truly terrific restaurant. Impeccable cocktails, great food, reasonable prices.
- Tubing access point for adventurers to experience the Delaware River rapids. Category II rapids and stretches of lazy river. $6 day!
- Voted “One of the Best Spirits Shops in America, According to Pros” by Wine Enthusiasts in 2022. Spirits and wine, local products, barware, glassware, and gifts.