- 136-site rustic campground in Delaware Water Gap Nat Rec Area. Riverfront, forest, primitive, and RV sites. Sites spacious and level. Riverfront camping.
- Largest of the campgrounds on Lake Wallenpaupack. 160 tent/RV sites. Swimming, boating. All of the basic amenities. Large, level, wooded sites. Inexpensive.
- 2 glacial lakes and 3,000 acres on the Pocono Plateau, surrounded by Delaware State Forest. Rustic RV, tent sites, and cabin rentals.
- Located in Caffrey Recreation Area. Includes a marina. 29 sites along the shoreline, electric hookups, laundry, restrooms, hot showers, picnic tables, and a camp store.
- 135 secluded primitive sites in 345-acre county park on lake. Boat, hike, swim, fish. Inexpensive, unplugged camping vacation. Bathhouse, camp store.