White Mills 18473
- Very quiet and peaceful and located on over 6 acres where you can Bring Fido. It hosts 6 in 3 bedrooms with 3 beds and 1 full bath. Bring Fido!
- Tour one of the nation’s largest collection of American Dorflinger glass, displayed in the home of the founder. Located in the Dorflinger-Suydam Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Variety of artists showing paintings, stained glass, photography, sculptures, custom-created jewelry, and artisan crafts.
- Beautiful 600-acre wildlife sanctuary. 5 miles of well-maintained hiking trails for all ability levels. Cross-country-skiing.
- July Saturday evening concerts outdoors in a natural amphitheater. All sorts of music including Broadway, classical, bluegrass. Bring your own chairs and picnic.
- Premier pickleball play in The Sports Factory of NEPA. State-of-the-art cushioned indoor tournament-grade courts.