Lords Valley 18428
- USGA-rated 18-hole course on 6,419 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. Restaurant, clubhouse, pro shop, tennis courts.
- Brick oven pizzas, very good artisanal gelato, house made pastries, Italian entrees, soups and sandwiches.
- Pizza parlor with Italian dinners, pasta, seafood, burgers, heroes, and pizza. Friendly staff, plentiful portions. Take out or eat in.
- Old-fashioned bakery that sells breads, pastries, and cakes. Everything is made by hand and baked on the premises.
- Lords Valley Deli serves breakfast and lunch. Eat-in or take out. Newspapers and beer to go. 12 miles from Milford.
- Luxe gated community situated on 4,500 wooded acres. 4 lakes, 3 pools, fitness center, hiking trails, and a private country club with an 18-hole championship golf course.