- Gorgeous mountain-style 18-hole, par 70, 6,000-yard course designed by Jim Fazio. Narrow fairways are lined by thick woods and wetlands. Bentgrass greens and fairway .
- Tiny restaurant, chef-owned & cooked. Oxtail, curry goat, red snapper, jerk wings, roti, jerk chicken wings, Jamaican beef & chicken patties.
- Enough mirrors surround heart-shaped tubs to send you to vertigo. Round beds. 7-foot champagne glass whirlpool tubs. Tons of activities, 3 meals a day, live entertainment.
- Activity-filled residential camp gives 30 students the opportunity to work with experts to gain insight into natural resources and their proper management.
- Tents/ RVs. Full hookups, 60-acre lake, sandy beaches. Boating (no gas motors), swimming, bass fishing – no license fishing. 3 swimming areas, indoor/outdoor pools, 2 whirlpools, sauna.
- 2300 square foot newly renovated 4 bedroom/2 bath oasis. Tons of amenities, including hot tub, sauna, mini-golf course. Great place for adults and kids.