Swimming - Beach
- 135 secluded primitive sites in 345-acre county park on lake. Boat, hike, swim, fish. Inexpensive, unplugged camping vacation. Bathhouse, camp store.
- RV-Tent, cabins, Conestoga wagons(!) nestled on the banks of the Beaverkill River. Tons of amenities, boat rentals.
- Shipping container homes offer luxury camping. Grills, fire pits. Luxe bathrooms with shower, kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and living areas/bedrooms with TV.
- 2 glacial lakes and 3,000 acres on the Pocono Plateau, surrounded by Delaware State Forest. Rustic RV, tent sites, and cabin rentals.
- Monthly, weekly, weekend sites at the end of a long road. Abundance of woods, ponds, wildlife. Well-spaced tent/primitive sites.