- Geodesic domes, luxury tents, and traditional tents sites, lots of amenities, next door to Promised Land State Park.
- RV-Tent, cabins, Conestoga wagons(!) nestled on the banks of the Beaverkill River. Tons of amenities, boat rentals.
- 55 peaceful wooded acres, 182 sites for RVs, tents, cabins. Camper rentals available. 2 miles to Pocono Raceway, access to ATV trails from the campground.
- Cabins, RV/tent sites, big-rig friendly, full-hookup. Emphasis on peace and quiet. Outdoor pool, playground, general store, laundry. Free access to amenities at Timothy Lake North.
- Tent camping in the forest on 40 wooded private acres. Outdoor kitchen, fire ring, bathhouse. 20 minutes from Jim Thorpe.
- A limited number of private leave-no-trace campsites over acres of rolling hills and postcard vistas on 2nd District brewery grounds.
- Rustic quiet family camping in the northern Pocono Mountains on Lake Ponderosa. Cabin, RV, tent, group sites. Tons of activities.