- 165 sites, friendly, and great for kids. Lots of activities, tons of amenities. Swimming pool, camp store, cable TV, WiFi, stocked fishing pond.
- Large wooded RV/tent campsites on a hill overlooking Lake Wallenpaupack’s SW shoreline. Great sites, private marina.
- Tents/ RVs. Full hookups, 60-acre lake, sandy beaches. Boating (no gas motors), swimming, bass fishing – no license fishing. 3 swimming areas, indoor/outdoor pools, 2 whirlpools, sauna.
- 135 secluded primitive sites in 345-acre county park on lake. Boat, hike, swim, fish. Inexpensive, unplugged camping vacation. Bathhouse, camp store.
- Pull-through sites for tents/ RVs. Patio sites, cabins from basic to luxurious. Near DWGNRA. Dog park, WiFi.
- Boating, fishing, swimming, and nature paradise located on Keen Lake. RV, tent, and pop-up camping sites, including lakeside.
- Secluded sites for tents, cabins, and all types of RVs including big rigs. Well-maintained sites, tons of activities for kids, pet-friendly.