- Boat-in-only, 1-night-only stays on Delaware River. Primitive, backcountry-style campsites accommodate up to 6 people.
- Tent sleeps four and is filled with minimalist boho décor. It has a queen-size mattress and sits on 40 acres. Grill, fire pit.
- Geodesic domes, luxury tents, and traditional tents sites, lots of amenities, next door to Promised Land State Park.
- RV-Tent, cabins, Conestoga wagons(!) nestled on the banks of the Beaverkill River. Tons of amenities, boat rentals.
- On the creek. Queen memory foam bed, waterside hammock, fire pit, grill, hiking, biking. 5 minutes to Honesdale.
- Shipping container homes offer luxury camping. Grills, fire pits. Luxe bathrooms with shower, kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and living areas/bedrooms with TV.
- Secluded camping in the forest. This glamping tent offers the peace and quiet of camping in the deep woods.
- Tent camping in the forest on 40 wooded private acres. Outdoor kitchen, fire ring, bathhouse. 20 minutes from Jim Thorpe.