- Local, hometown bakery that sells baked goods such as custom cakes, cupcakes, and pastries. Customers love it.
- Peaceful yurt on 40 acres of working farm with grazing cows, sheep, chickens. 7 miles from Lake Wallenpaupack, 2 miles from Newfoundland. Bring Fido!
- Mountaintop stone mansion built in the 1930s. Luxury accommodations, fine dining, and an upscale spa on the premises.
- The restaurant of the French Manor Inn & Spa, open to the public, reservations required. French Nouvelle cuisine, 40-foot vaulted ceiling, two massive fireplaces. Jacket required, adults only.
- Historic 1929 family home with trout steam, 38 miles of hiking trails. 4 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths. 15 miles from Lake Wallenpaupack. Bring Fido!
- Packed with antique furniture, lighting, art, and décor from around the world. Owner Richard is an ex-New Yorker with shipping connections to France.
- 175-year-old renovated barn and balcony overlooking 40 acres of lush pasture and tall trees. Having your ceremony along the Wallenpaupack Creek.