- Turn your rafting trip into a mini-vacation by staying before and after your trip at Whitewater Adventures campground. Wooded tent sites, bunkhouses. Tent rental available.
- 18 miles to Pocono Raceway, close to fishing and boating at Beltzville State Park. RV/tent sites. Don Laine campers are a conservative bunch.
- Pull-through sites for tents/ RVs. Patio sites, cabins from basic to luxurious. Near DWGNRA. Dog park, WiFi.
- Peaceful RV/tent sites in the Northern Pocono Mountains. Local wildlife. Full hookups, cable TV, fire rings, picnic tables. Patio sites have gas grills, patio tables, and fire features. Free WiFi.
- Boating, fishing, swimming, and nature paradise located on Keen Lake. RV, tent, and pop-up camping sites, including lakeside.
- Family-oriented RV campground 4 miles from Camelback. Outdoor pool, snack bar, 30/50 amp sites, cable TV, camp store, Wi-Fi.