- This event has passed.
Live Life to the Fallest at Ledges
October 8 - November 23$365
Live Life to the Fallest at Ledges: Beautiful colors of the changing foliage abound during the months of September, October and November. During this time, leaves will change from bright greens to brilliant yellows, reds, and orange, and finally to golden browns. There are so many wonderful ways to enjoy the views ranging from train rides on the Stourbridge Line, rail bikes with Soarin’ Eagle Rail Tours, backroad driving tours, kayaking down the Lackawaxen River, and of course, meandering the many trails in the area.
The deal is available from Sept 6 thru Nov 23.
Take time this fall to recharge surrounded by mother nature’s best show. Your stay includes one night in their best available accommodation. Have dinner at Glass wine.bar.kitchen, get a $25 voucher to Cocoon Coffeehouse & Bakery, and have breakfast at The Settlers Inn.
Ledges will provide driving tours with their best suggestions for viewing the fall foliage.
• One night stay (Sunday-Thursday) in our best available accommodation Sept 6-Nov. 23, 2022
• Breakfast for two each morning
• $75 Dining Credit for Glass-wine.bar.kitchen (dining reservations are booked separately. Book yours here.)
• $25 Voucher for Lunch at Cocoon Coffeehouse & Bakery
• Driving Tour and Maps of the Region.
• Use of our Walking Sticks and Back Pack (complete with tablecloth for your picnic!)
The price is $365 including taxes and fees. The package is valid, Sunday-Thursday only based on availability, September 6th through November 23rd, 2022. Not valid in combination with any other offer or during holiday rates.