Bike -N- Brew 2023 at Shawnee
April 15 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm$50
Join Edge of the Woods Outfitters for this fun outdoor event! You’ll be riding a 16-mile loop starting at the ShawneeCraft Brewery, out the McDade Trail, and back on River Road, which will be closed for the event. It is extremely rare that River Road is closed, and it makes for some awesome riding! After the ride, enjoy some well-deserved craft brews, food, and music at the Shawnee Craft Brewery.
Meet at the Shawnee Craft Brewery on Saturday, April 15th by 9:30 AM. The ride begins at 10:00 am. All abilities are welcome for this moderately difficult ride. The total distance is 16 miles, and there are a few challenging places (mostly the last mile), but there are several places where you can turn back sooner if preferred. Half of this ride is on gravel/trails, and the return is on the pavement (because of the first half, road bikes should not be used).
Back at Shawnee Craft you’ll enjoy an afternoon of live music, food, and craft beers in the beer garden.
Advance tickets are required. General Admission: Bring your own bike – $50.00. Add-on: Rent a Bike and Helmet-$20
Include in the ticket price:
• 16-mile accompanied traffic-free ride into Delaware National Recreation Area;
• Live Music, vendors, and raffle prizes post-ride;
• One pint of delicious craft beer included in the ticket price;
• Post-ride meal: pizza of choice from the new wood-fired oven;
• one of a kind custom bike-n-brew souvenir patch